Chapter 1

M/N's pov:

I woke up from my parent's screams and arguments, I just sighed to release my stress, I call my friends but they didn't pick it up or if they did pick up they just say "sorry I can't" oh how great my friends are whenever they had issues in their house or family issues they would just come to my house without me knowing and sleep at my bed while I sleep at the floor, and after sighing again I realized I have this friend who is a secretly an otaku, he would just hide that fact, he's a manga reader, he never watched anime cause they made sus sounds and made him more dirtyminded than he already is, and he's obsessed with otome games, he literally worked hard in his work even though he hates it just for a new phone to download a lots of otome games like; killing kissing, obey me, camp buddy, love unholyc, tears of Themis, mystic messenger, twisted wonderland, and a lots of pictures of byul cause he's cute, I mean he's pretty cute and Benjamin too. I shake my head and grab my phone and called him, after a few minutes he answered.

:M/N my darling I miss you!!!

:Can you chill out I miss you too.

:Aww, anyways what's wrong it's literally 2:00 am you're not like this, did something happened to your house, did your parents fight?

:Well about that... Well yeah and can I come to your house?

:Sure wait for a few minutes.

He said and hold the call after a few minutes he spoke.

:The trampoline is ready, you can go to your balcony and jump.

He said and I went to the balcony to see his trampoline and his drive with him, he mouthed "hurry up" so I quickly jump and to my shock it didn't even made a sound.

"Phew I almost got a heart attack" I said and tidied my clothes.

"Hurry up, Stephen didn't know I'm outside" Ai said and drag me inside the car.

After driving we arrived at his house.

And when we went inside (more like sneak inside like a robber would do) a loud "ehem" made us jumped we turned our head to see Mr

And when we went inside (more like sneak inside like a robber would do) a loud "ehem" made us jumped we turned our head to see Mr. Sterling sitting in the couch crossing his legs and Stephen in the back side of the couch.

"And where did you go?" He ask his scary aura getting bigger.

"I just went out to pick up a friend" Ai said looking down.

"Ai you're already in your twenty's you should be careful cause I'm a Mafia I had a lot of opponent that can kill you" Mr. Sterling
said rubbing his temples.

"But you will!" Ai said.

"Yes I can and I will but if I'm in your side everyday, I cannot protect you, you know that I'm looking for the whole city and I can't protect you so it's the best for you to stay here inside the house"