Chapter 4

It's been a month since M/n worked at the castle and Zephyr and Adrian are getting close to M/n, so close to the point where the two brothers are catching feelings for our lovely M/n.

And now M/n is at the kitchen, preparing for Abigail's birthday and he heard the maids gossiping about something.

"I heard that it's not princess's birthday the royals are celebrating, they're celebrating too for the two brothers after victory of the war"
"Oh yeah, I heard that too, does that mean prince Everest and prince Cyrus are coming back"
"This is the most lucky day I have, I've got to see prince Everest's gentleman look, and Cyrus's hot figure"

"Be quiet you three now is not the time, it's inappropriate to talk about the prince" the other maid said.

"And you M/n are you done with the dishes?"

"Yes R/n" (it's rival name not random name, well it can be but it's rival).

"How can you let her treat you like that? Your position is much higher than that lowlife maid" the head housemaid.

"It's ok, she always got into trouble, and it's her fault for staying in that position, she thinks she owns this castle" the princess's guard said.

"What are you doing here!? You're supposed to be in the princess's side" the head housemaid said.

"The princess is in her bedroom nervous to meet her two brothers, and her twin, and said let her be"

"Are the dishes are ready Mr. M/n?" The butler ask.

"We're almost done"

"Perfect the royal families are coming in an hour"

Meanwhile with Ai:

Ai is impatiently waiting for the customers to come, then he heard the cling of the bell signaling that someone entered the café.

Ai suddenly stood up properly, and saw Cyrus coming in.

"What would you like to order, your highness?" Ai said.

"Drop the formalities, and can I have a strawberry boba milk tea?"

"That would be 7 gold, your highness"

Cyrus gave Ai seven gold coin and waited in the seats.

As Ai quietly did his work, Cyrus keep staring at him.

Cyrus's pov:

This person is seems off, he's giving me the vibes that my sister's new chef, and they didn't even bother to hide how strong their power is, I'm sure some royalties would definitely go to these two, I'm glad that my sister has one.

When it's my turn to go get my order I take this chance to talk to that boy.

"Can I talk to you?"

"Oh ok then"