Chapter 8

"AI!!" M/n yelled and slammed the door open, just to see half naked Ai on top of a panicking Lucien with his unbuttoned polo shirt.

"M/n grab Ai's suppressant in his bag"

M/n hurriedly looked at his friend's bag and feed the suppressant for Ai.

"What happened!? Luckily your office door is not in the front, if not the customer will saw this mess"

"I accidentally put Ai in heat" Lucien answered while combing Ai's hair with his hand.

"Question are you two a thing?"

"No, he already found his mate"

"Yeah I noticed it too, so who it is?"

"I don't know, he probably met them in the road I guess"

"But aren't you in love with Ai"

"Yeah?"

"Why don't you make him your mate?, I read about superior alpha and Omega can make anyone their mate"

"Yeah that's why history called us 'mate stealer' and I wanna change that"

"Oh sorry about that"

"It's fine, it's normal for us anyways"

"Well now that everything is ok then I shall take my leave"

"Bye"

"Make sure you take care of Ai ok?"

"No prob"

M/n walked off and looked at his friend and kiss his forehead.

"I will visit him later so better not wake him up"

"Why does it felt like you're the boss here?"

"Bye"

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Not an hour later Ai woke up and peeked through the door just to see everyone on a hurry serving the costumers.

"Uhmm..." Ai said when he saw Lucien coming inside through the back door.

"You're awake"

"I'm sorry"

"No, no it's my fault I let out my pheromones"

"B-but your pheromones... I like it"

"You will like your mate's more"

"I don't think it is, because I really like the ocean breeze, we always go there whenever my dad has time for me"

"Speaking of dad where is your dad?"

"Anyways I need to go work, let's talk about it later"

(=^・ェ・^=)

"Like what you saw?" Everest asked the red as tomato M/n.

"Shut up, you didn't even stopped me, I really thought something bad happened"

"What a great friend you are, rushing to his friend just to help him in his heat"

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Of course"

"You know a lot about secondary genders right?"

"Yeah"

"So someone told me that recessive omegas usually is hard to go in heat right?"

"Yeah"

"So what if it is a submissive"

"It's still hard to go in heat even though you're submissive because submessive ones don't go in heat they just can get pregnant even though it's a beta if you're submissive you can get pregnant, there's a possibility that a recessive omega can have miscarriage which is mostly rare for a recessive omega to gave birth to a healthy child"

"What will happen if that happens?"

"What happens?"

"Giving birth to a healthy child"

"Of course the omega will be in danger, because in record every recessive omega that gave birth to a healthy baby are dead"

"And I'm kinda glad that you're a submissive beta"

"Why?"

"So your life won't be in danger"

*Beep* *beep*

Everest opened his hologram to see who's calling him.

"Hello"

"Come to my office, bring that slave too"

"Who?"

"M/n"

Everest looked at M/n and looked at the caller.

"Yes... Father"

"Good"

After hanging up the call Everest looked at M/n.

"I'm sorry, you might not want this, I saw my father's face it looks like he's pissed"

"It's fine beside you can't say no to your father the young lady already told me"

After talking while waiting at the gate they saw a grand futuristic car that covered in gold and diamonds.

"Your father's car really is covered in money"

"Yeah, anyways let's get in"

U^ェ^U

"Father it's me Everest with M/n"

"Let them in and wait outside" the master said in one of the servants.

The two walked in to see the rulers of different dungeons.

"So why did you call us here?" Everest said and asked M/n to sit in the vacant sit.

"Why did you let that servant take your sit!?"

"It's none of your business"

"Anyways why am I here?" Asked Zephyr

"I don't even know why am I here, I already know that I'm gonna marry that woman" Cyrus said.

"Anthony bring the marriage certificate here" beru or also known as the former king of the mythica.

"Who's that for?" The boys asked.

"This is for Zephyr and M/n"

"WHAT!?" the two yelled in unison.

"Zephyr is the strongest dragon between you brothers and M/n has a great mana flowing through him"

"Father I know you want the best for us but this is too much" Zephyr said