Chapter 16

Warning: This chapter does include a sex scene if you don't want to read :)

“So babe what’s the plan for tonight?” Cal asked me as he snaked his arms from behind me round my waist and planting a small kiss on my neck. We had just got back from lunch at Sarah and jakes

“Hmmm I was thinking we could make up properly?” I whispered. I felt Cal’s breath on my neck as he exhaled

"You sure?” he asked as he turned me round to look at him

I looked up at him “I’ve never been more sure” I smiled

He grinned down at me as he pulled me closer to him. I swallowed nervously as his hand caressed my cheek before he placed a gentle kiss on my lips. My arms snaked around his neck as I weaved my fingers through his hair at the bottom of his neck as I kissed back more forcefully. Cal bit down on my lip, making my mouth open as I moaned. His tongue quickly swooped in to begin its assault on my senses. Cal felt and tasted amazing. His hands rested on my stomach as his left hand pulled me even closer than I thought possible before resting it on my bottom. His other hand started to progress up my shirt as I moaned out again.

One of my hands moved down to the hem of his shirt as I slipped it underneath to feel his rock hard abs. I started to pull it off when Cal broke away to take it off for me. I couldn’t help but admire his gorgeous body.

“Like what you see?” he panted as he bit his lip. His eyes seemed to sparkle with lust.

I nodded shyly as I felt myself blush. “You’re so cute when you blush Amy”

“Shut up and kiss me Cal” I purred seductively as I pulled him back to me by the waistband of his jeans. I felt him smirk as he kissed me once more.

His lips began to kiss my neck causing me to moan. Cal suddenly picked me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He continues to kiss and suck on my neck as he walks us through to the bedroom where he gently lays me down on the soft covers.

“You’re so beautiful Amy” he whispers as he kisses my stomach as I arch my back to meet his lips. His hands move my top up my torso as he then takes it off me. Next he removes my bra as he frees my breasts. His hands start to massage and tease my nipples as his mouth kisses and sucks over my chest. All my senses are starting to go into overdrive and between my thighs starts to tingle.

One of his hands slips down as they start to pull my trackies down before they are off completely. Cal then kisses all the way up my leg before he gets to my panties. I’m starting to shake as this gorgeous man continues to please me in ways I’ve never been pleased before. He starts to remove my panties as he flashes me a quick grin.

His mouth returns back to mine as he starts to kiss me again. I then feel that his hand is beginning the journey between my legs. As he gently slips two fingers inside me. I gasp out as I arch my back once more.

“That’s it baby” he whispers into my ear before returning to kiss my neck.

I slip a hand down to the bulge in his jeans where I start to unzip so I can slip my hand inside to find his hard on ready for me. I start to rub gently as he continues to pump his fingers inside me.

“Babe let me take my jeans off” he pants as he sits up to remove them and his boxers before he returns to kiss my lips.

I can feel him at my entrance and I feel my heartbeat begin to quicken.

“Are you ready?” he whispers to me looking down at me as he supports his weight with his arms either side of me.

I nod “please Cal”

He slips inside me as he holds my arms above my head where he entwines our fingers. I arch my back to meet him thrust for thrust. He kisses me passionately as we both begin our internal climb together.

A while later we lay entwined on my bed as we cuddle and kiss after what we’ve just shared. I’ve never felt anything like it that experience was amazing and I already can’t wait for the next time!

“Amy?” Cal rolls over to face me

“Mmmmmm?” I answer as I trail my fingers across his chest

“I love you” he whispers holding my gaze

“I love you too” I whisper back as he grins broadly at me.

“Really? You’re not just saying that?” he asks seeking reassurance from me.

“I wouldn’t say it if I didn’t mean it Cal” I laugh as he places a kiss on my forehead.

Cal pulls me closer to him “I can’t wait for the future with you”

“What do you have planned?” I ask cheekily

“A house together, marriage, maybe a dog and just being happy” he smiles

My heart dips when I realise he hasn’t mentioned children. I guess we haven’t ever really spoken about this yet.

“No children?” I ask carefully

He looks at me seriously “I don’t know if I want children Amy” he gets up from the bed and puts his boxers on “anyways I need a coffee and I’ll make you a tea yeah?” he asks as if completely forgetting what we’ve just spoke about.

“Err yeah sure” I say as I’m caught off guard

“Great” he says as he walks out the bedroom and through to the kitchen.

I’m stunned. He doesn’t want children? How is this going to work? I’ve always wanted children but if Cal doesn’t want them then I don’t know if we even have a future together. I know I’m only 22 but I’d like to know one day that I can have children with the man I love. I decide to call Sarah in the bathroom as she always knows what to do. I quickly put some pyjama’s on as I creep into the bathroom with my phone. Luckily Sarah picks up straight away.

“Hello Amy? Do you know what time it is?” she grumbles

“Whoops no I don’t sorry” I say apologetically

“Haha only kidding it’s like ten o’clock” she laughs “so what have you been doing if you don’t even know the- hey wait you and Cal have just had sex haven’t you?!” she squeals

I laugh “we may have yes”

A lot of screaming then follows “oh about time! So details? What was he like?”

“It was amazing Sarah. I’ve never felt something so special before” I smiled

“So he rocked your world then?” she giggled

“Pretty much yeah!” I laughed “and we may have said the L word” I whispered

“Well about time too! It’s been obvious for week’s darl”

“Slight problem though, he doesn’t want children” I mumble playing with a towel that's laid on the side.

“Are you being serious?” she asks me

“Unfortunately” I groan

“What are you going to do?”

“I have no idea” I sigh

Authors note

So firstly, my first go at a sex scene so sorry if its rubbish!

Secondly, a big big big thank you for all the reads and votes :) I really do appreciate it

Much Love

Leanne xx