Chapter 56

Next day morning...

First day as husband's...

Mile is the one who first woke up and see apo is still sleeping deeply so he gently pulled him to the side and covered him with blanket and kissed his forehead and went to take a shower...

Soon he finished shower and drying his wet hair and saw apo's neck and smirked proudly... Then he got dressed up and went to the baby's room and checked him he's still sleeping so he went downstairs and starts making a special breakfast for him and his husband....

Soon he done making breakfast so he went upstairs to wake apo...

He saw apo is snuggled in bed sheets and sleeping peacefully mile still don't want to wake apo up but have to wake him up... So he near to him and kissed his ear and slowly whispered...

Mile: Honey wake up

Mile whispered in his ear softly but apo didn't move.. Mile understood that apo is in deep slumber..

Then mile kissed his temple..then his cheeks... Then his jawline.. And lastly his lips..  He gave a long kiss to apo and apo finally opened his eyes and saw his husband is kissing him deeply... Apo smiled and kissed mile back...

Mile: There you go.. Finally awake

Apo: hmm... I'm still sleepy hubby

Mile: I know baby but you have to wake up.. I already made breakfast for us...

Apo: awww thank you my hubby... K I will get up now...

Then apo slowly get up and he felt pain in his lower abdomen..

Apo: ahhhhh

Apo hissed in pain and holds his lower tummy... Mile looked at him worriedly..

Mile: luv you k? 

Apo: y-yeah I'm fine hubby.. It's just my lower tummy is hurting Little bit.. Don't worry I'm fine na

Apo says and smiled at mile little bit...

Then mile sit down beside him and starts rubbing his lower tummy... Apo smiled warmly at his husband and leaned over his shoulder..

Apo: hubby I'm fine na just a little bit pain.. It will gone soon

Mile: hmm.. But still let me rub your tummy.. You'll feel little better

Mile said and kissed his hair...

After 5 mins...

Apo fell asleep on mile shoulder while mile is rubbing his tummy... Mile noticed that apo is fell asleep.. He chuckled and wake him up again...

Mile: baby boy wake up

Then apo opened his eyes

Apo: huh did I fell asleep again?

Mile: yeah baby you are.... K now go and take a shower I'll wait for you downstairs...

Apo: hmm.. Hubbyyyy can you carry me to bathroom plzz

Apo pouted and make grabby hands to mile... Mile laughed and picked him up like bridal style... Apo is still naked so he got blushed and buried his face on his neck...

Then mile placed him in the bathtub and starts the tap...

Apo: Thank you hubby

Mile: No problem luv... K take a warm bath and come downstairs k... Don't take too long

Mile said and pinched apo's nose... Apo giggled and nodded... Then mile went to downstairs....

Soon apo took a warm shower and come out the bathroom and drying his hair and then he saw his neck.. It's full of love bites... He reminds last night and got blushed...