Chapter 54

After marriage ends... Mile arranged a dinner at that night... Mile and Apo welcoming the guests and the guests congratlate them and they both thanked them all....

Everyone is enjoying their meal happily....

Mile.. Apo..their baby and pongtong are sits and eating their dinner and apo is feeding the baby who is sat down on his lap... Then tong spoke...

Tong: hmm.. Guys.. What are you both gonna do after this dinner party ends.?

Mile: hmm..... Maybe fun

Apo: oh what kind of fun?

Tong: *in low voice* ......some kinky fun

Apo: huh what did you say p'tong?

Tong: o-oh I... Umm... Just some fun apo...

Mile: you'll know soon baby... What kind of fun am I going to show you and... You're gonna definitely love it.. And enjoy too...

Apo: ohh I love fun.. Any kind of fun is fine to me

Apo smiled at them cheekily... Mile smiled at his innocence.. And smirked too....

Then tong secretly looked at mile and smirked and mile shushed him before apo see...

Then soon the dinner party ends.. Everyone is happy.. Mile and apo is happy too... The all guests left... Even tongpong too

Tong hugged mile and whispers in his ear...

Tong: have fun mile

Mile: Surely bro

Tong smirked and patted his back and they both left from there....

After the dinner....

The baby fell asleep already.... And apo is taking shower and soon mile joined too...

Mile hugged apo from behind and takes his hand and kissed the ring lovingly...

Mile: Happy 1st anniversary baby... Today is the day...i proposed you to be my boy friend... Today is the day... You accepted me as your boy friend and.... Today is the day.... We both married

Mile says and apo turned to him and kissed mile's cheek and says...

Apo: Happy 1st anniversary to you too luv... I'm so happy that we got finally married... We became boy friend's from husband's... I'm so proud to call you as my husband....I love you my husband

Apo said and lovingly and mile smiled and kissed him but.....

The kiss got heat up and mile kissed Apo hardly...Apo moaned.. Whenever apo moaned mile got hard...

Then mile immediately pinned apo to the bathroom door and deepened the kiss deeply and continues to kiss apo hungryly and... But this time apo moaned loudly... And mile got hard more...

Then mile backed up from the kiss and they both are panting.. Their noses are touching to each other... Then mile looked at his member and then looked at apo and said....

Mile: I can't hold it anymore baby

Comment and vote ❤❤