Chapter 41

Tong and pong being so close to each other... Every weekend tong go out with pong and spends his time with him....  Apo always noticing tong and his behavior... His doubt got more stronger...so apo tells mile... So mile finally decided ask tong about this....

One day morning...

Tong is scrolling his phone while sat down on the sofa... Mile and Apo is in kitchen...

Apo: p'mile try to find out the truth na

Mile: I will try baby.. I will try

Then that mile went to tong and sits beside him and looking at him..

Tong: whatttttt?

Mile: can you out your phn aside for a min

Tong: whyyyyyy?

Mile: Ugh stop that tong

Then that mile snatch his phn and put it aside...

Tong: heyyy--

Mile: shhh.... Can I ask you something? 

Tong: umm.... y-yeah

Mile: so............ What is going on BTW.... You and pong?.....

Mile asked and tong's eyes widen...

Tong: umm.... n-ntg mile

Mile: are you kidding me tong... Me and apo have been noticing you always with pong

Tong: he's just f-friend mile you know that too right? 

Mile: nah..... I don't think so you and pong are friends.... More than friends? 

Tong: WHAT!! NO.. w-we are just friends mile...

Mile: don't lie bro.. It's k that you're in love...I'm also deeply in love with Apo... And pong.. Yeah is he handsome... I know you both very well.... So come on don't lie to me anymore... Spill the truth...

Tong: o-omg mileee nooo we're not in relationship.. We are just friends k.. Just friends... Stop thinking about this too much k....

Tong said and left from there immediately

Mile: TONG... BRO......

Mile called tong but tong ignored him left to his room...

Then apo went to him and said...

Apo: hmm... He isn't telling the truth... But I... Strongly believe that your brother loves pong....

Mile: k but what about pong? 

Apo: I think he loves p'tong too... Because every weekend your brother going out...i think it's with pong...you said he don't have much friends right.. And also pong and your brother are best friends since clg days...

Mile: oh now I got it baby...i will find out the truth no matter what...

Tong is sitting in his bed and thinking about what happened..

Tong: OMG I almost got caught... And........ Mile and Apo got a doubt on me.. Already... Now how can I manage....... God help me....

Comment and vote ❤❤

Sry for the short chapter 🙂🙂