Chapter 34

Now Apo knew the truth but he don't know how to tell to mile and tong..and he's sure mile gonna break korn because he know very well and so as his anger......

Soon mile and tong came back from the office while laughing

Apo sees them and his heart aches.. Where that smiles gonna go after they both knew about the truth...

Mile: hey baby we're back

Mile said and went to apo and hugged him

Apo: h-hey phi.. So how's the office?

Tong: boring as hell dad wasted our precious time with you

Tong said annoyingly and apo lightly smiled at him

Apo: it's k na...it's all over now.. You both are free.. Now enjoy your time

Mile: hmm..how can I enjoy my time without you po

Mile said and hugged him from beside and kissed his cheek

Tong: heyyyy you stop being romantic to apo... My single ass can't take it

Tong sad and whined and mile laughed at his brother still while still hugging apo...

Apo chest got heavy after seeing them both so happy... Are they gonna be digest this bitter truth....

Mile is a tough guy he can bare with anything... Any truth..... But...... Tong... He's little bit sensitive guy sometimes he even cried over little things... Then how's he gonna react after he knew the truth....

Apo's mind keep thinking about the truth he still cant believe korn could do these type of things to mile and tong..... He saw mile and tong happily laughing at each other while playing with baby... Apo's eyes got teary but he immediately wiped them..

Apo: h-how can I tell them?.....god plz help me....

At night....

Tong left after spending time with them....

Mile is fell asleep since he's feeling sleepy but apo... He couldn't sleep..

He sat beside mile and starts caressing his hair and mile felt his touch and smiled in sleep... Apo just smiled sadly...

Apo: p'mile I know you're strong aren't you my love?  Plz bare with this bitter truth na

Apo said without waking him up while softly caressing mile's hair and kissed his forehead ....apo's eyes got teary again...

Apo: Mr. Korn is such a stupid person I've seen in my life... Such an asshole person he is....

He said and wiped his tears while sniffling softly....

Apo: I love you p'mile... I love you so much

Apo said and kissed his forehead one last and lay down next to him and put his head on his chest and closed his eyes and slowly fell asleep....