Chapter 44

Mile and Apo decided to celebrate tong's birthday so he asked for help pong... Pong happily agreed to help them to celebrate tong's birthday...

They decided to celebrate in mile's house since his house is big... So they starts decorating whole house beautifully...

Pong is so exciting for tong's birthday and confess his love finally... And also little bit nervous too...but still he decided to confess his love...and lives with him happily life long.....

Tong is always very feels excite about his birthday every year... But now.... He's not happy and excited anymore... He keeps thinking about pong...he's not excited about his birthday anymore....

After 3 days...

TONG'S BIRTHDAY...

Mile and apo woke up early and went to tong's and saw he is still sleeping so mile jumped on him and shouted...

Mile: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO.. Wakey wakey

Mile shouted happy and starts waking him up... Apo is giggling and laughing...

Tong groaned and slowly opened his eyes and looked at mile...

Tong: thanks bro but come on move your body on from me..

Tong said sleepily and mile got up from him...

Apo: happy birthday p'tong... Wake up na.. It's your birthday today and you're still sleeping huh..

Tong: ahh thanks po...yeah I'm awake now...

Mile: yeah you better be... Go and take a shower apo made your fav today..

Mile said and pushed him inside the bathroom and throws the towel at him...

Mile: all good.. Baby let's go downstairs and wait for him to come..

Apo: sure luv let's go

Then that they both left from there to downstairs and waiting for him.....

Soon tong got ready and went to downstairs...

Apo: oh you here k let's go and eat breakfast 

Tong: I'm not hungry na

Mile: shut up bro apo made your fav and you're saying no?  Nooo let's go and eat

Then mile dragged him to the kitchen and made him sit and apo serves the food and gives to tong and.... Tong starts eat...

Apo: hmm..... How is it? 

Tong: yeah it's good apo..

Apo: oh thanks phi

Tong says casually and apo just nodded and looked at mile... Mile just sighed and continued eat their breakfast.......

Tong is happy.. Just a little bit because everyone wished him...mile.. Apo...his friends... His office colleagues... Everyone wished but... That's not enough for him... Because main person didn't wished him yet...... Pong....

He didn't wished tong yet... But tong don't know that pong gonna propose him today night.. At the party... In front of everyone.....

Skip to night...

Every one arrived and enjoying the party... Mile and Apo are welcoming the guests..

Tong is getting in his room....he wore white shirt and Black pant... Just simply look.. Since he's not in the mood to enjoy his birthday party...

Soon he came downstairs and everyone cheered him... Tong just have little smile to them and went to mile apo....

Mile: come on bro smile.. It's your birthday today

Mile said and trying to cheer him up...

Apo: phi pong is gonna come now na let's go

Apo whispered to mile and mile nodded...

Mile: hmm tong.. We'll be right back na situation here

Mile said and tong nodded then they both left from there to entrance... Soon pong arrived...

(pong's outfit)

Mile: woahhh pong you look so handsome man... Tong is gonna flat after he sees you like this..

Pong: ahhh p'mile stop making me blush na and yeah thanks na... You both looking so handsome too....... And where is he? 

Apo: inside.. He's still sad.. He's not in the mood to celebrate his birthday but still.. We have to arrange the party..... You know..  We only arranged the party for you and phi

Pong: ahhh thanks na p'apo and p'mile... Don't worry i will change his mood sad to happy

Tong is just sitting in the sofa and thinking about pong but soon....his friend pom comes to him and sits beside him...

Pom: hey tong.... Why are you looking sad huh..it's your birthday come on cheer up...

Pom said and gives him the juice glass... Tong just smiled little bit and takes that glass and drank it......

After 10 mins....

Tong feels like his head is spinning...

Then he slowly stands up from there...and sees pong is talking to mile and apo.... He smiles and about to go to him....

Tong: pon--

But then suddenly someone closed his mouth and dragged him out of there....

Who is it???

Comment and vote ❤❤🙂