Chapter 50

Tong and pong watching romantic movie in TV... Then a kiss scene appeared... Pong looked at tong and tong got blushed....

Pong leaned and kissed tong..

Tong: p-pong...

Pong didn't say anything but continues the kiss but he pulled by his waist and made sit on his lap without breaking the kiss... Tong wrapped his hands around pong and pong deepened the kiss...

Then pong stood up... Tong wrapped his hands around pong's waist and pong carried him to their room and laid him down... Now pong is in top of tong...

Pong starts kissing and sucking tong's neck and tong closed his eyes and moaned little bit... Whenever tong moaned pong got turned on by his sweet moans... But pong controlling himself...

Tong: Ahhh~~~

Pong: baby don't moan... You're making me hard you know

Pong whispered seductively in tong's ear

Then pong kissed his lips while squeezing his waist and tong ran his fingers through pong's hair......

Tong moaned again btw kiss

Tong: hmm~~mmm~~ pong~~ .....you're making me h-hard too you know

Tong said and blushed and pong smirked...

Then pong removed his shirt and tong is looking at his abs...

Pong: like what you see baby

Pong says and smirked and grab his hand and makes tong touched his abs

Tong: i-i love your a-abs

He says while blushing and pong leaned down on him and says...

Pong: it's all yours baby... It's alll yours

Pong says and kissed tong and tong kissed pong back...

Before pong gone crazy he stopped and lay down beside tong..

Pong: you know... I went crazy whenever I see... You're... Looking so sexy today baby...

Pong said and kissed tong's earlobe... Tong just smiled and buried his face in pong's chest... And pong kissed his forehead...

Pong: I love you

Tong: I love you too

Mile and Apo's....

Mile: hmm baby...

Apo: yeah luv..

Mile: can I ask you something? 

Mile says nervously and apo feels it and looked him and said...

Apo: love.. You are feeling nervous why?  You can ask me anything you know that right? 

Mile: hmm yeah na

Apo: then ask na don't be nervous

Mile: hmm...... c-can we take shower t-together? 

Mile asked apo and feeling damn nervous about apo's answer

Apo for surprised and got blushed and feel shy immediately... Mile noticed that apo is staying silent...

Mile: hmm.. It's k y-you don't w-wan--

Mile got cutted his sentence with apo's kiss...

Apo: s-sure na we can take shower t-together

Mile: baby you sure.. You know if you don't want to--

Apo: phiiii I'm sure na ....let's take shower together

Apo says while smiling at mile and mile nodded...

Mile: k then you go first I'll join you

Mile says and apo nodded and went to the bathroom.. And stripped his clothes and opened the shower 🚿....

Soon mile stripped his clothes and joins apo....

Apo is back facing him and went to apo and hugged him from behind and apo got blushed immediately...

Mile kissed ear... Then his earlobe... Then neck... He kissed every part and slowly turned to his side and saw apo is blushing mess and hung his head down....

Mile smiled and raised his head and made look at him...

Mile: baby look at me

Mile said and but apo still hung his head down..

Mile: .......honey....raise your head and look at me luv

Then apo slowly raised his head and looked at mile...

Mile: don't be shy luv it's k

Apo: hmm.... I'm not feeling s-shy.. It's my first time to take a shower with person so....

Mile: it's my first time too my love... It's both our first time so no need to be shy k

Apo nodded and mile kissed him and apo kissed him back....

Then mile wrapped his hands around his waist and pulled him closer and apo felt mile's member but he just ignored it and kissed mile...

Mile pinned apo to the wall and kissed him hardly and apo kissed back...

Their both bodies touching to each other and feeling each other touches lovingly... Then mile ran his fingers through apo's left nipple while playing with another... Apo closed his eyes and moaned... Mile smirked and went to his nipples and starts sucking them...

Apo moaned loudly and immediately closed his mouth..

Mile: love don't hold your moans

He says and continues to sucking his nipples and apo moaned again..

Apo: ahhh~~ p'mile~~

Then mile starts caressing and squeezing his butt and apo bitted his lower lip and put his head on mile's shoulder

Mile: ohhh love... Your butt is so soft

Mile said with husky voice and apo blushed..

Then that they both enjoyed while showering together....

Hope you guys like it 🙂✌

Comment and vote 😗❤