Chapter 10

Aiden's P.O.V

"Touch me Draven~."

Draven swiftly took my shirt off, leaning down, biting and sucking on my neck, shoulder, and chest. Moans were leaving my mouth. I gripped onto his hair, pushing his head down. I felt him smirk against my body. His hands roamed all over my body.

His hand slides up my body, to my throat and gripped it gently. "Your body...is so fucking cute~." I blushed. "M-My body isn't all that Draven." He looked up at me, his eyes piercing me. "Watch it King~." I whimpered as he unbuttons my pants, taking them off. I whined and covered myself. He growled softly, pinning my wrist down. "Don't cover yourself up. Here I'll even us out." He pulled away from me and took his shirt off. I stared at his body. Fuck...his body is so perfect. I just want to....

Draven smirked. "Like what you see King~?" I blushed and looked up at him. "U-Uh, I u-um...-" he smirked, "that's fucking cute. I'd say take a picture but," he leaned down into my ear, biting it, "you'll be seeing more of it more often King~." My face face was as red as a tomato. My hands moved by themselves. My hands ran up and down his chest. He smirked, watching me, unbuttoning his pants, biting his lip. I watched him. "Do you like watching me King~?" I looked at him and nodded as he buttoned his pants back up, putting his shirt back on. I looked at him confused.

"W-What are you doing?" He chuckled. "Did you think we were going to fuck in the library?" My heart sank, he must've noticed. "Your right...someone could come up here...besides I don't think you want to fuck on the floor, let alone have fun on the floor~." I blushed. "Come~, we are going to my car and driving somewhere private." I nodded and got my clothes back on, getting up. "I-I thought you were joking around with me." Draven grabbed my face and kissed me. "I could never King." We grabbed out stuff and headed downstairs.

I could tell Draven was hard, I was too. We tried and covered ourselves up. We got into his car. I looked over at him. "Where are we going?" He chuckled, looking at his phone. "Give me a second King." I pouted. He looked back at me. "I'm taking you to the frat house, by the lake. No one is there. I had to text the group chat I have with Tyler and our other friends if anyone was there. We are good." I blushed and smiled as we drove off and headed to this frat house he was talking about.

I leaned against the window, my eyes closing, drifting off to a sleep.

My body was shaken up. "King wake up." I groaned and sat up, rubbing my eyes. "Are we here yet?" "Yes come." He got out and walked around to my side of the car and opened the door. I got out and walked into the house with him. I looked up at the house and looked around the yard.

"Yeah there's red solo cups everywhere. They don't clean up, so annoying." We walked into the house. It wasn't too bad. "Huh surprisingly it's clean in here. Follow me upstairs." He grabbed my hand and led me upstairs to the first room on the right and opened the door. It was clean, like no one was in here. He used a key to open the door. "Is this your room?" He looked at me and nodded, closing the door, locking it. "Yeah no one comes in here. They aren't allowed in this room." He guided me to the bed and pushed me down. He crawled onto me and kissed me. I kissed back, slipping my hands between his hair, gripping and tugging onto his hair.

My hands gripped his shirt, tugging at it. He smirked and took his shirt off along with mine. "Have you ever done it before," he said, panting through kisses. I shook my head. "Use your words King." "N-No I haven't." He smirked. "I'll be your first huh~?" I nodded. "Y-You are." Draven took my pants off, along with his. He was...holy fuck HE WAS HUGE!!!! That's going to hurt....A LOT!!! Draven smirked. "Big huh~?" I blushed and nodded. I watched him laid down. I was confused. "Well if you want it to fit, you gotta lube it up and I don't have any on me in the house." I blushed madly. "W-What!!!" He laughed. "Did you want me to buy some?" I pouted as I pulled down his boxers, my eyes widening. "H-Holy shit..that's...that's huge~." He smirked at me. "Ready~?" I nodded.