Chapter 7

Aiden P.O.V

Finally, it's Monday and classes started today. I woke up before Draven did. I got up, turned my alarm off before it woke Draven up and headed to the showers. After that, I came back to my room before anyone noticed I left my room and changed my clothes. I received a text from Dreya saying she'll be outside my room when I'm done changing. I'm guessing Emily woke her up. I finished changing and grabbed my backpack and left the room, leaving a note for Draven. Dreya smiled, leaning against the wall.

"Good morning bestie." I smiled back at her. "Morning girl." We decided to walk to Starbucks since it's just 8am and classes don't start till 9:30am. "Where's your boyfriend at Aiden?" I rolled my eyes. "He is not my boyfriend. Where's yours at?" She blushed and looked away. "Asleep.." "Oh so he is your boyfriend bestie." "H-Huh?! W-Wait a minute, I-" I bursted out laughing. "Dreya your face is as red as a tomato!" She pouted, linking her arm with mine. "Shut up!"

We walked until we made it to Starbucks. "Are you getting a coffee?" I looked at her. "I don't know probably not. You know I hate bitter coffee. I'll probably get a frappuccino." Dreya nodded. "Bitter coffee isn't that bad." I gagged. "Mhm yes it is." I looked over and saw Jaxon, sitting down, on his computer. Dreya looked as well. "I think Draven hates him. He was pretty jealous the last time we were here." I looked at her. "Draven? Jealous? Yeah right, Draven isn't gay, you know that. He's straight. Jaxson on the other hand, is bisexual." Dreya rolled her eyes as we walked up to the counter.

"Oh great, the redhead that was flirting with Draven is here." I looked at Dreya. "Don't make a scene please." She smiled. "I won't bestie. But if she says the wrong thing, I won't hesitate to smack a bitch today." Oh god, I hope redhead keeps her fucking mouth shut.

"Good morni-" she looked at us and rolled her eyes. "Ugh. You again. Where's the cute guy that was with y'all? Is he y'all's friend? It be a shame if he was, he's too cute for y'all." I can see Dreya getting angry. I turned to the redhead. "He's my roommate and he's sleeping right now." She glared at me. "That cute guy is YOUR roommate. I feel so bad for him. He has to look at that."

I sighed softly. "I'll just take a Venti Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino please." Dreya was glaring at this girl real hard. "I'll take a Venti Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino." She rang us up. I gave her my money. She was smacking her gum as she gave me my change, rolling her eyes. "There." I grabbed Dreya and pulled her away. "If looking at people could kill, she would've been dead because of you." "I don't like her Aiden." "Neither do I, but jeez Dreya." "Hmph."

I rolled my eyes as we talked about out classes. I showed her my schedule and she gave me hers. "I wonder if I have any classes with Tyler." I rolled my eyes. "Of course you do. He's a sophomore though unless he's taking the classes your taking that he didn't take last year." She pulls out her phone. "I'll text him." I smiled slightly and looked up to see someone bringing our drinks. "Here you guys go, I'm sorry about that wait and I'm sorry about Megan. The redhead that was taking y'all's order. She's a got a bit of an attitude I know, I hate working with her." Dreya and I laughed softly. "Yeah she's a bitch." I hit Dreya. "Girl." The girl laughed. "No she's right, she is. Her best friend, Lexi, comes in here all the time and those two ugh, she distracts her from work, especially when we are busy." Dreya and I looked at each other. "We don't like Lexi." She smiled. "Don't worry, neither do I. By the way, I'm Sarah. I'm a junior at St. Charles University."

Dreya and I smiled. "I'm Aiden and this is my best friend, Dreya, we're freshmans at St. Charles University." Sarah smiled. "Oh really? We gotta hang out sometime. Do you guys know Emily?" Dreya smiled. "She's my roommate." Sarah looked at Dreya. "Really? Nice, she's my girlfriend." Dreya smiled. "Aw that's so cute. Now that you mentioned it,she mentioned the name Sarah to me." "Aw she talks about me, so cute. I love her." Dreya smiled. "The guy that came in with us, that's Draven." Sarah nodded. "I recognized him." I smiled. "That's Aiden's crush. He's had a crush on him since elementary school."

Sarah's eyes widened. "Damn you guys have known him for that long. I thought he was dating Lexi." Dreya shook her head. "Tyler told us everything." "Ah,  Emily's annoying brother." I snickered. "And Dreya's new boyfriend." She blushed madly and hit me. "Ow!" "Not my boyfriend." "Not yet." Sarah laughed and handed us her phone. "Give me y'all's numbers and we can meet up after classes. My classes don't start till 10:30am, an hour after y'all's so after we can meet up us including Emily." We nodded. "We like that." She smiled. "Alrighty sounds good."

She checks the time. "Damn 8:45am already, y'all better get to class. It's always best to get to class early, since y'all are new you better go find your classes." We nodded and got up, grabbing our drinks and hugged her. "See ya later Sarah." She waved goodbye as Dreya and I ran out of Starbucks and back to campus.

When we got back, it was 9am. "15 minutes." "Well we did stop and walk for a bit and try to catch our breaths." Dreya pouted. "Yeah yeah." I smiled as we walked around for a bit. "Hey at least our first two classes are together." Dreya smiled. "Fuck yeah." We walked to our first class, which is College Algebra. Dreya smiled. "Tyler has English next period with us. He said Draven is in that class too. Your boyfriend is thereeee." I rolled my eyes. "But he said Lexi is in that class with Megan there. I guess she gets out of work at 10:30am because that's the time the bell rings to go the the next class, which is English." I rolled my eyes again. "College Algebra, our first class and our second class is English with Tyler, Draven, Lexi, and Megan, just fucking great." I sighed as the teacher comes up. "Freshman. You two must be Aiden and Dreya, new students huh?"

We nodded as Dreya spoke up. "Aiden is a math nerd, he will pass your class with no problem." The teacher laughed. "I'm glad." For a math teacher, he was pretty handsome. Wait a minute...what the fuck..no I like Draven and Draven only. We walked into class and sat down. His name was on the board. Professor Damon. Dreya smiled and whispered. "Honey stop checking out our professor." I blushed as she texts in the group chat with me, her, Emily, and Sarah in it saying how I'm checking out our math professor. They texted laughing faces as I pouted.

Emily: I thought you liked, I didn't know you had a thing for other guys, even though he's like 25.

Dreya: HE'S 25!!

Me: I mean he looks young girl.

She hit me, pouting.

Sarah: aye! Off your phones brat, especially you babygirl.

Dreya and I can tell Emily is blushing through the phone.

Emily: okay babe :)

Dreya: guys we have English next right? Tyler and Draven is in it.

Emily: isn't that good?

Sarah: yeah isn't it?

Me: no! Fucking Megan and Lexi are in that class!!

Sarah: fuck em up!

Emily: smh oh my god, just ignore the girls and focus on y'all's man. Aiden, be careful Lexi is obsessed with Draven even thou she cheated on him and Megan is obsessed with both Draven and Tyler Dreya.

Sarah: yeah these colleges girls aren't like high school girls, they are fucking crazy.

Dreya and I looked at each other and put our phones down as class was getting ready to start. We might be screwed, but this is college. Mom, I'm sorry but I might be getting into a fight soon. I know Dreya is thinking the same thing I am.