11. Manik decides??

Hey guys

I am really glad by seeing the response of my story.

Here is the next chapter, I hope you all like it.

Inline Comments are highly appreciable as I can know what you are liking. And to get fast updates vote and give your comments.

Thank you

~~

Police : Aap manik malhotra right?

Manik rolled his eyes at him and nodded.

Police : We have a complaint against you.

Manik just made 'ohh' face with least interested face, while nandini was getting more fear, whole college was looking at them and whispering among themselves. Even Fab5 came there.

Manik : And what is that?

Police : You have tried to murder soha, we are charging attempt to murder case on you.

Manik(by keeping his hands on his pant pocket) : What proof did you have ?

Police : We have soha statement which she gave before she slipping into coma.

Manik (asked being shocked): COMA

Even everyone was shocked with this new info. After composing himself he asked

Manik : But yesterday Mr.Khuraana said she is just unconscious.

Police : Haan, but now she is in coma as her condition got critical.

Manik : Oh ok, at which time did she admitted in hospital?

Police : Yesterday nearly afternoon time.

Manik : But at that time I was with nandini and admitted her in hospital, as because (sarcastically)"the person whom you are saying is in coma kidnapped nandini and going to kill her, so I saved her and admitted in hospital" so I didn't do anything with her.

Police : How should we believe you ?

Manik(with attitude) : How did you believe her then?

Police : Hey, don't speak with me in attitude.

Manik : You haven't seen my attitude yet

Nandini interfered by seeing situation going out of hand

Nandini : Sir whatever manik saying is truth, he didn't do anything with soha, she kidnapped me and tried to kill me, so he saved me. So how you took soha statement and considered then you should consider mine too.

Police (mocking her): Really

Nandini (with stern tone) : Yes and you better do your work correctly by considering all facts or else you can't even imagine what can happen with you. Mind it.

Listening her voice everyone in the college got scared, this is not the sweet nandini they knew, she also guessed she scared the hell out of all people in order to protect manik, but she couldn't help on it.

Police also got fear by listening this, but his ego came in middle and said

Police : Now you will teach me how to do my duty first?