Character Sketch

Hi everyone, This is my first story. So I hope I can reach your expectations.

Manik Malhotra : Student of space.Lead Singer of Fab5.Loves his friends a lot, Can do anything for them. Loves nandini, thinks that after she enter his life, his life filled with happiness. She is the one who brought him out of darkness. Hates his mother. Neutral feelings towards his dad. Ex of Aliya.Soul brother of cabir, buddy of dhruv. Treats mukti has his sister.

Nandini Murthy : Student of space.Sweet bubbly girl but never go with her face,if time comes she will become mini version of manik. Loves manik more than anything but fears to admit it because she thinks manik will leave her again for his friends. Best Friend of navya.Loves her amms,chacha,chachi. Treats rishabh as her own child.Trying to be friends with Fab5.

Cabir Dhawan :Student of space.Best buddy of manik.Drummer of Fab5. Knows manik in and out. Prankster of his gang. Mature person to handle situations.

Mukti Vardhan : Student of space.Tomboy type girl,has a heartbreak because of harshard. She is strongest girl but also sensitive girl.Electrical guitarist of Fab5. Soul sister of aliya. Evil twin of cabir.Started smiling after meeting to abhimanyu thakkar.

Aliya Saxena :Student of space. barbie girl of Fab5. Piano of Fab5. Soul Sister of mukti. Ex of manik. Now finds her true love in dhruv.They both are in relationship,but didn't disclose to their friends. Always jealous of nandini as she think nandini is reason of manik and her breakup.

Dhruv Vedant : Student of space.shy boy type. He thought he loved nandini but in reality he just attracted towards her. Now he founds his true love in aliya. Still didn't declare their relationship to their friends.Buddy of manik. Sometimes he feels jealous of manik for some reasons.

Harshard Saxena :Student of space. Brother of aliya.Hates manik, so he always try to break Fab5. Navya is pregnant with his child but not ready to accept the child.

Navya Naveli : Student of space. Best Friend of nandini.Pregnant with harshard's child.She thinks he loves but in reality he dont.Lives with cabir in his flat.Total dramebaaz type.

Abhimanyu Thakkar : Working as peon of space college. Suffering from cancer.Always try to make mukti happy.

Remaining characters will be showed according to the progress of story.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------