9. Nandini took stand for herself

Hey guys

I am really glad by seeing the response of my story.

Here is the next chapter, I hope you all like it.

Inline Comments are highly appreciable as I can know what you are liking.

Thank you

~~

Nandini : Yes I will fight for manik also like I fought for my parents, but for that, manik need to give me rightfully rights to say he is my manik.

By listening this manik looks at nandini who is looking at him they both share a eye lock with was broken by Aliya statement.

Aliya(smirking at nandini) : And he will never be yours.

Nandini : And who are you to say that?

Aliya : Didn't you hear what Mr.Khuraana said, he said manik need to marry soha to safeguard our careers and manik also said he will rectify his mistake (with hatred) which is you.

Manik(roared) : Aliya...he is going to continue but nandini held his hand and nodded her head in NO for this he said

Manik : No nandini how much you will bear their words. You can be anything but mistake, I didn't gave anybody right to point out you as mistake never ever. And you (pointing to Aliya) I am thinking whether you are same Aliya who is my childhood friend, because now I can't see her, today you have nothing except hatred for nandini. What did she do to you that you are hating her this much, Did she abused you like you do for her, insulted you like you do, no right then why the hell you are hating her this much haan?

Aliya : Because she is replacing my place in your life, Me Aliya Saxena is replaced by a bloody commoner like her.

Manik (roared) : Aliya mind your tongue.

Nandini interrupted and said

Nandini : Manik let me handle this please.

He nodded his head, so she looked at Aliya and said

Nandini : So according to you I am commoner and I am replacing your place in manik life right?

Aliya like a dumb without thinking nodded her head, manik had slight idea what she gonna do but kept quiet.

Nandini : So, can you say to me that how I am replacing your place, like what I am doing?

Aliya : That you have to know, you are manipulating manik against me.

Nandini : And why should I?

Aliya : Because you want manik for your self.

Nandini : Really, if in case manik has small doubt that I will separate him from his friends, he wouldn't let me enter his life. Do you know what I like about manik more?

Nobody said anything

Nandini : I like manik more as friend, anybody would need, whatever our equations change in our life in future, but I don't want one thing to change in our life i.e., his friendship, so when I admire him more for his friendship then why will I keep him away from his friends. And yes aliya, I want to clear one thing to you , not only to you but to all members present here that I am making a place for myself in his heart not replacing someone place and I don't have to, so I hope I am clear to you, so from next time don't say that I took your place in his heart.