3. Manik to take stand for nandini infront of his friends.

Hi all, I hope you liked my previous chapter.

Nurse ( to manik) : Sir, mam got conscious.

By Listening this manik ran inside the room followed by others.

Inside the room nandini sat down on the bed. By seeing this manik ran hugged her tightly by which she got startled nevertheless hugged him back. Meanwhile all his friends were looking at them with wide eyes.

They stayed in hug for long time as they both are feeling peace. Someone coughing sound broke their trance and they broke hug and see each other lovingly.

Manik (cupping her cheek) : How are you feeling now? Whether you are feeling any pain? Shall I call doctor? Bolo chup kyun ho?

Before nandini saying anything cabir said

Cabir( chuckling) : Arey If you let her say then only she can say anything right ( to which manik glared at him). Anyway nandini, how are you feeling now?

Nandini( with weak voice) : I am feeling better now.

Cabir : Ok and take care to which nandini smiled.

Then nandini look towards door where she can see Fab3 and navya , she smiled at them awkwardly. Then navya come to nandini and said

Navya: Nandini ab thumhey kaisa lag rahi hain? Theek ho na thum?

Nandini : Mai bilkul theek hoon navya. Chintha mat karo.

Manik : I can see how much fine you are.

Nandini : Manikkk!

Manik : What manik haan... I clearly told you to not move out of my sight but you, why will you listen to my words. As usual you will do what you want. You are nandini murthy right after all who won't listen to anyone.

Nandini : Manik I just went to washroom as I was getting cough and then that soha came and injected something into me. I really didn't do anything wantedly manik.

Manik : You know what I felt by seeing you like that..( with tears) jaan nikal gaya tha mera. Par thum...arghh leave it. You are fine now, that is what is want.

By seeing manik care towards nandini Fab3 don't know what to say but Dhruv move towards the bed

Dhruv : Hey nandini. How are you feeling now?

Nandini : I am good dhruv. Thanks for asking.

Dhruv just smiled at her awkwardly as he don't know what to say next.
Meanwhile doctor came there

Doctor : Hello Nandini, how are you feeling now?

Nandini : I am doing well doctor.

Then doctor checked her.

Manik : Doctor when can we take her home?

Doctor : She can get discharged now itself. As she have no energy give her healthy food and follow the prescribed medicines

Manik nodded at him and went to get discharge papers ready.

After manik went outside air in the room got awkward. So kill that cabir and navya talked to nandini about what happened and she told them, meanwhile Fab3 also listened to this and mukti and Aliya asked about her health just for formality. But Aliya couldn't be nice with her so she asked nandini