7. Mr.Khuraana blackmails Fab5

Hey guys

I am really glad by seeing the response of my story.

Here is the next chapter, I hope you all like it.

Inline Comments are highly appreciable.

Thank you

~~

After listening continuous shouts for manik, he made a annoyed face and went to nandini to help her to come down as he knew she is stubborn to leave him alone. Seeing manik coming towards her she raised her eyebrows asking 'what' he came and give her his hand along with helping her to stand up

Manik( sarcastically) : Chale

To which she glaringly nodded but he choose to ignore her glare. And moved downstairs followed by his friends.

All came down what they saw made all of them shock. All looked towards each other by seeing the person.

( Any guesses)?

There stands Mr.Khuraana with angry glare and no one understood why he is angry but somewhat they can guess, that is because of album. But manik for now ignored him and made nandini sit on sofa comfortably and asked the butler to bring the juice. Seeing his ignorance Mr.Khuraana couldn't tolerate as he thinks now manik malhotra will play according to his wish as he have something against manik which can make him to play according to him.

Mr.Khuraana( shout) : MANIK MALHOTRA

Listening to his he turned back casually before he could say something, someone talked from behind, while listening voice he rolled his eyes and kept bored expression on his face. And sat beside nandini tiredly. And why not, from the time he knew soha is danger to nandini, he protected nandini like a shadow.

Neyonika : What happened Mr.Khurana why are you shouting like this?

Mr.Khuraana : Ask this to your beloved son Mrs.Malhotra, only because of your son today my daughter is in hospital and badly injured.

All shocked listening this

Cabir ( in shocked state) : Hospital matlab, how is manik responsible for this?

Mr.Khuraana : Because he is the reason for my daughter's this state.

Listening this all freak out, but as usual manik is so calm its like calmness before storm. All were looking at manik, but he simply kept his head on nandini shoulder and closed his eyes to relax himself.

Aliya( defending manik) : What proof do you have that manik did this ?

Mr.Khuraana : My daughter said this before she lose her conscious, even doctor who is treating her has listened this as proof.

Dhruv : Buddy kuch tho bolo. Listen what he is saying?

Nandini (confidently) : Manik ne soha ke sath kuch nahin kiya hain Dhruv. He is just blaming him.

All got surprised listening her confident tone meanwhile manik felt happy as she understood him.

Mr.Khuraana : Ohh really? Then why manik didn't open his mouth yet?

Nandini(smirking) : Because he won't like waste his energy on unimportant things.

Mr.Khuraana : Anyway I have filed the police complaint against manik and I am cancelling the Fab5 contract officially by stating that because of your not so-called good behaviour I am cancelling the deal with this your band career is finished.