8. Nandini slaps Aliya

Hey guys

I am really glad by seeing the response of my story.

Here is the next chapter, I hope you all like it.

Inline Comments are highly appreciable.

Thank you

~~

Manik( with plain face) : koi bath nahi mukti. I did the mistake, so I will solve that and you guys no need to worry. I won't let your career spoil atleast not at cost of me. And yes I am so sorry for being silent till now. For that also I have one reason. Don't you guys want to know what it is?

No one spoke anything so he continued

Manik( with hurt tone and taunting them) : I thought we are ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE but ( lightly chuckling) I forgot this applies when you all have problem, when you did mistake and when you need to decide something in my life. And when I have problem or did mistake, you will forgot that rule and point out me right guys.

All don't know what to say..they were finding words to defend them but nothing found.

Cabir : Don't say like that manik, you are also important for us, I even supported you in every possible way. And you know this.

Manik : Yeah cabir, I know you supported me and I am grateful for that. And for whom I said before words they know ( smiling) So you don't worry.

Manik look towards nandini who was looking at him worried eyes and it is like she will cry at any moment. So he just held her hands to assure her, he is fine.

Manik : Nandini chalo na, I am feeling very hungry, mmm...

She just nodded. So he turn towards his friends completely ignoring Mr.Khuraana and Neyonika's presence.

Manik : Come guys have dinner, already it is late.

They were really feeling awkward, atleast after listening to what manik said. By seeing manik is not saying anything for his deal. So Mr.Khuraana asked

Mr.Khuraana : Manik, I proposed one deal with which you can make your and your friends career safe. But for that you didn't said anything.

Manik( with attitude) : Here you proposed a deal Mr.Khuraana, that it's ur work and to accept it or not, it is in my hands. So till I reach out to you about my decision you can wait.

This is the first time from the evening he is talking like this, so all just taken aback by this for once.

Mr.Khuraana : I don't have years time for your answer manik, I need you to marry my daughter. If not you know what I can do?

Manik : See Mr.Khuraana, I don't like to repeat myself. I have clearly told that I won't say anything, you kept your points and let me deal this in my way and yeah don't think that I am in your hands and I don't think so I need to say why, you will know soon. Chalo nandini, I am feeling very hungry and no one is letting me to eat.

And he started moving again one voice stopped him 🤣 bechara ko khaana khaane hi nahi de Raha koi bhi 😅. And he turned back

Neyonika : You know manik, you can't get back from this, And if because of you space reputation spoil means you have to pay very hard.

Manik : Hogaya aur kuch, and even if you have to say anything , I don't wanna listen now so bye.

And quickly pulled nandini to dining table and made her sit, and asked the butler to serve dinner. Soon Fab4 came to have dinner. While having dinner, manik saw nandini who was not eating well, he knows why she is not eating so he took a morsel and kept infront of her to feed her then she looked at him he gestured to eat and then she started to eat from his hands and he too ate while feeding her.