Halloween (6)

- Narrator -

You woke up early in the morning to eat meet up with Sydney and Owen. You quickly had your breakfast, then got changed. You packed your makeup and extra clothes for Owen before heading off.

Your mom offered to drive you there since Owen's house was 30 minutes away and your mom didn't want you walking by yourself.

In the car, you got a couple of texts from Sydney that you guys were going to meet at the park 2 minutes away from Owen's house before meeting up with Owen. You told your mom the details before going to the park so she knows you'll be perfectly safe.

...

"Thanks mom!" You shut your mom's car door while seeing the park ahead of you.

- The Park -

You opened the park gates and saw Sydney on a blue and yellow merry-go-round by herself. The park was quite empty since it was a Monday.

"Boo!" You shouted from behind Sydney as she jumped a little.

"Hey what- oh my- Y/N don't scare me like that! I thought you were a five year old!"

We started laughing and played for a while on the merry-go-round before going to Owen's.

...

"Soo.. he texted me it was door 23 and on the 3rd set of flats.." Sid was figuring out the directions while you was looking at every door until you both stood in front of a door which said '23'.

"Okay, great. You knock." You said happily.

"Huh? Excuse me? No you."

"Okay fine, let's knock at the same time."

You both raised a fist towards the red, wooden door and tapped against it 4 times until a 8 year old opened the door.

She had brown honey eyes with grey sliver hair just like Owen's. "Uh? Stranger danger? Not today-" she was about to close the door in me and Sydney's faces until Sid spoke up.

"We are here to see Owen. Who are you?"

The child looked up at Sydney with a disgusted face, "Well excuse me, but I should be asking that first. I don't care if your visiting my brother I need to know who you are."

Me and Sydney glared at each other with surprised faces. I shrugged, "Well we are Owen's friends from school-"

"Why are you here?" she replied.

I started to speak, "Uhm because-"

Sydney sighed, "Well for your information little girl, we are here to help with Owen's makeout and outfit for Halloween so if you don't mind moving your as- butt out the way I would be grateful."

Everyone turned silent for a second until Owen's little sister moved out the way. "Whatever, just don't make him look more like an idiot."

Me and Sydney stepped inside after Owen's sister and found Owen in the hall way.

"Hi Owen," Sid said. She seemed a little agitated from dealing with his sister.

"Hello. Let me guess my sister was bothering you?" Owen sighed. "Sorry her name is Mabel, she's a real bitch I swear. She can be nice though it's just because you're new to her."

You both glared at him. "Owen just shut up and take me to your room," Sydney wailed.

...

- Owen's Home -

For a few minutes, you and Sydney got settled into Owen's house and snacked on some food after meeting Owen's older brother, his mom and dog. Sadly, his dad was at work.

"Okay so we all said we wanted a scary, gory type of own style right?" You asked.

"I got the best idea for Owen. He should be Jeff," she smirked at him.

Owen asked, "Wait that could work. Just hear me out, what if I don't copy his style completely but do the smile and put in eye contacts? I have a white hoodie too and some black pants along with trainers."

You all thought for a moment and after agreed to do it. While Sydney was doing Owen's makeup, you was thinking of making your own design. You was thinking of Esther from Mr Hopp's Playhouse 2 while Sydney said she was going to be a horror style of Fran bow except not with the same hair.

After a few hours of dressing up and doing makeup you sat in Owen's living room with Owen and Sydney. You felt somewhat awkward since Owen's family was there, but tried to ignore it.

...

After talking for a while, you found out Owen's older brother is called Julian who has obsidian black hair with glowing green eyes just like Owen. He is 21 in age so a little older than all of you and is working full time as a cashier at a coffee shop.

Owen's mum has grey, sliver hair with emerald green eyes. She was about 46 and has a job as a teacher in a primary school. The children are much more calmer with her then their dad.

Owen's dog is a husky. It has grey and white fur with a mix of black and has crystal blue, ocean eyes which were the main eyes in the room that stood out the most.

Mabel (Owen's sister) is a abstract artist with a attitude. She hates it when you touch her equipment without permission, but has a real soft side when it comes to her mom or people she's close with.

Finally, Owen's dad was a full time worker
as a doctor. He has black raven hair with dark, misty, brown eyes. He has a fun crazy side to him when it comes to his kids.

...

After spending time with Owen's family, all of you (Sid, you and Owen) carried on doing each other's makeup and got into some suited clothes for the characters you were dressing up in.

After that, you went outside with Owen and Sydney when it was dark for trick or treating.