Chaos (19)

Narrator

The next day, you woke up at 9am before going down stairs to eat breakfast. You made yourself some golden, heated toast before hearing your phone ring on the kitchen counter.

PHONE CALL:

Y/N: Hi, Owen!

Owen: Hello! I just wanted to ask where are we meeting and what time?

Y/N: I'm not really sure? Do you just want to meet at the park in 20 minutes then decide?

Owen: Sure! I got to eat now, bye!

Y/N: Bye!

...

The call ended soon after and 20 minutes passed. After that you got dressed in a short, black skirt with fish nets and a f/c, short, sleeved shirt with a long sleeved, white vest under.

You locked the door behind you and you ambled to your car in a peaceful morning environment.

Reader's POV

I got into my car and drove to the casual St. Leather Park to meet Owen. As soon as I got out my car, I pushed the park gate open and sat on a wooden bench with a table along with it.

"Hey! Where do you want to go?" I watched Owen sit next to me as he asked.

"Not sure.. maybe a arcade, the shops or..?"

"Hmm.. maybe the arcade? There's the Studio Stalmon Arcade?"

"Alright!" I replied.

Me and Owen walked out the park and got in my car. It was quite hot out so I put on the air conditioning as Owen sat next to me at the front of the car.

In less than 13 minutes, me and Owen arrived at Studio Stalmon Arcade. I heard the typical arcade music you'd hear before entering the arcade with the machines being on and stuff.

I walked with Owen to the VR headset one, where you have to be on this rollercoaster and it feels very real but you have to raise your arms and it gives you so much anxiety.

While waiting with Owen for the one person to finish, I notice a familiar person.

"Chaos?" I asked in surprise as the girl replied.

"Sorry- I just finishe- Miss L/N? I didn't know you was here?"

The girl took off the VR headset to it being the person as expected. Chaos. Wasn't she meant to be in the mental hospital?

"Why are you here? Aren't you meant to be in the mental hospital?" I asked.

She hesitated, "Oh.. uh- yesterday I got let out since more patients was arriving. Luckily, the therapies worked and the marinol! Thank you. Thanks to you, I'm eating again."

I smiled at her while she got down from the arcade game and a impatient Owen got up.

"So..? Do you live around here?" I asked.

"Yup! I actually was thinking of working here. Did you hear the news of Damian by the way?"

"How did you know about Damian?"

"He's uhm.. only my half cousin, but we don't speak anymore to each other. I heard he got a sentence," Chaos replied.

I looked at Owen, whom kept giving me hand signals to hurry up and get on the game with him.

"Oh- yeah he did. Well- you aren't going right?"

"Nope! I'm staying for a while longer- but uh.." she looked at Owen. "I'll let you to have fun now, bye!"

You saw Chaos walk off to play more arcade games as you heard Owen sigh of relief.

"Such a nice girl to let us continue with our game. Now c'mon! I want to play!"

"Alright! You only like Chaos because she left us alone," I stated.

"Okay- yeah whatever! Now come up here! I'm getting tired of waiting for you to finish conversations!" Owen yapped while you got on.

...

Reader's POV

For almost the whole day, me and Owen spent time together in the arcade. I called Sydney as well to make sure she was okay and shortly after, I drove home after saying bye to Owen and dropping him of.

It was 2:00pm and at 5:00pm, I had to continue work only for 2 hours. The hospital was probably going to be very empty.

After 20 minutes, I arrived at St, Lapinton Hospital like usual work days. As expected, the hospital was empty besides the secretary staff, 36 employees and Lapis obviously working.

I waved to Lapis as I continued walking towards the entrance and she waved back before dragging me by my hand towards her office.

"Hello! I know.. work days on a Sunday couldn't get worst, but I needed to chat to you about all of your recent patients," Lapis stated towards me as I rested my hands on my lap.

"Mhm.. I know that Damian has got a sentence and Chaos got let out-"

Lapis interrupted with a slightly surprised face, "How did you know about Chaos?"

"Well we met in a arcade that she's thinking about working at. Also.. I do track the news on my patients," I chuckled with increased tension in the room levitating.

"Of course! Well.. as you would expect.. hopefully- you are getting new patients."

My face dropped slightly. New patients? Well of course Damian and Chaos are gone now, but what about Jeff?

"Uh- so along with Jeff-" I started speaking until Lapis once again interrupted.

"Oh! No- don't you worry! You'll still be working with Jeffrey since he has now returned with a warning, but you will now have two other patients. Two girls."

You heard yourself sigh a sigh of relief to still be working with your fiancé. You was enjoying the good news until you looked at the two new patients in-front of you.

1)
Patients name: Suri Page

Number of room: 125

Disorders:
- PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- PD (Psychotic Depression)

Other: (mental health conditions)
- ADHD

2)
Patients name: Azari Saka

Number of room: 17

Disorders:
- BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder)
- PD (Psychotic disorder)

Other: (mental health conditions)
- Depression
- PSTD (Post Stress Traumatic Disorder)