Chapter 6

The party continued.....

"Marinette?" asked Chloe.
"Yes?" Marionette replied.
"Can me, Alya, Lukakins, Nino and Adrien stay with you in the palace? Please..." Chloe asked. (Luka is there)
"Of course! It's my pleasure for you guys to stay with me in the palace!" Marinette said.
"Yes thank you!"
"Thanks, dudette!"
"Thank you, Mari!"
"Love you, kitty!"
"Love you too, M'lady!"

——————————— a few months later—————————————————-
(Alya and Nino are married.)

Wedding invitation:

You're invited to

Sir Adrien Agreste

And

Queen Marinette Dupain-Cheng 's

Wedding

Date: xxxx, xx, 20xx

Dress code: Beach theme

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Adrien Agreste, will you take Marinette Dupain-Cheng to be your wife?"
"I do!" Adrien replied.
"Marinette Dupain-Cheng, will you take Adrien Agreste to be your husband?"
"I do!" Marinette replied.
"You may now kiss the bride!"
Adrien and Marinette exchanged rings and kissed on the spot while the crowd went wild.

Then suddenly Lila came out of nowhere and yelled, "Stop the wedding! I object!"
The crowd gasped.

"Adrien! Marinette cheated on you! I have proof!" Lila said while showing a photoshopped picture of Marinette kissing Brendon.

"I can't believe you would lie to me..." Adrien said.
"Adrien, I promise I didn't, she lied. Don't believe her!" Marinette said as Lila smirked.
"I can't believe you would lie to me again for all those years! I thought you changed, Lila!" Adrien continued. "Lila! Stop lying! Marinette didn't cheat on me!" Adrien yelled.
"Yes she did!" Lila yelled back.
"Okay then tell me when was this picture being taken?" Adrien asked.
"Uh...uh..uh....." Lila said. "London.. yesterday, at 3:00.." 
"Wrong, Marinette never cheated on me, she was with me the whole time! I was with her to plan out our wedding and I knew she wouldn't cheat on me, she loves me!." Adrien explained while Marinette blushed.

"So stop lying, Lila! You never change!" Adrien yelled.

Once Lila heard those words, her eyes went watery and ran out of there. Which
Means she is gone forever!
As Marinette and Adrien kissed, the crowd cheered as they went crazy.