Chapter 1

A/N 

Hello! DON'T IGNORE THIS NOTE! Because this is important! WARNING: This might be a little cringe. So yeah! Enjoy :) 

Ring ring  [insert alarm sound]
"What time is it?" Marinette said while yawning with sleepy eyes. As she turned on her phone, she realized she is late and about to miss school.
Tikki, her kwami helped her grabbed her backpack and went into Mari's pink purse as Marinette got dressed.

"Bye mom! Bye dad!" Marinette exclaimed as running out the front door of the most famous bakery of Paris, Dupain-Cheng Bakery.

As she arrived, miss bustier, her teacher who knows about her identity as the princes of china like the
Principal Damocles, asked her to sit down for now as she smirked.

Just then the speaker had spoke: Marinette Dupain-Cheng, report to the principal office now!

As the class whispered, Miss bustier explained, "Alright everyone, calm down and read a book, me and Marinette will be right back and please don't ask any questions. Understood?"

The class nodded as Marinette and Miss Bustier left the class.
As walking down the hallway, what does the principal want with me? Am I in trouble? Marinette has all of these thoughts filling up in her head.

Miss bustier noticed and said, "Marinette, don't worry! Everything will be fine. I promise!"

"I hope so!" Marinette said as she sighed.

When Marinette opened the door, her jaw dropped as she saw her parents sitting there, speaking with the principal. This is it! I had done something wrong, and Principal Damolces had contacted my parents! She thought.

"Oh hi, Marinette! Please take a seat!" Mr.
Damocles said.

Marinette took a seat and sat down.

"Okay, sweetie! We have something to confess and it's very important and this couldn't wait."
Marinette just nodded while listening to her parents.
"W-we're the king and queen of china which makes you the princess and future queen," Sabine finally found a way and explained to her daughter.

Marinette was shocked in place. "What? I can't be a princess and I'm not. You guys are joking, right?"

All of the adults shook their heads.
"Your parents aren't joking, Marinette!" Miss bustier said calmly.
"Yes love, and it's alright to be surprised and also before I forget, we also invited your entire class to your coronation this week!" My dad said.

What! Why did my parents invited my class! First I just found out I'm the princess of China and second I'm going to be queen in a few days? Marinette thought.

Miss bustier and Marinette left the office and head back to the classroom.

"Alright class, the king and queen of china just invited us to their daughter's coronation! We will be leaving tomorrow at 6:30 sharp. Now any questions?"

The class shook their heads.
"Now let's continue our lesson for today!" Miss bustier added.

———/time skip: Lunch/————-

Lila started talking at lunch as she sat down. As some of the students  in her class started gathering around, forming a semi-circle around her table 
"Okay so I don't want to tell you guys this but I trusted you guys to keep this a secret...." Lila added. "...I'm the princess!" The class went surprised.

"Oh my gosh! You're the princess?"
"I can't believe we're invited to your coronation!"

"Ugh I hate that liar!" Marinette said as she thought she was alone.
"I know, bugaboo! We do too!" That voice was Adrien's.
"Kitty!"
"M'lady, we already know that you're the princess, we can't help but overheard you guys in the office and we don't want you to be in trouble so.... Yeah" Adrien explained to his lady of his dreams.
"Naughty kitty!" Marinette said as she smirked.  As Chole, Alya, Nino approached and nodded.

"We got you, girl! Don't worry about it! We believe you no matter what!" Alya said.
"Agreed, dudette!" Nino said.
"100%, Mari!" Chloe said.
"Alright so I have a plan but...it have to wait for the right time!" Marinette continued. "It's time for that liar to get a taste of her own medicine!" Marinette said.
"What are you saying, purrincess?" Adrien asked.
"Well, when's my coronation and my turn to be crowned as queen, everybody will be there including the class and Lila proclaimed that she is the princess of china, so when the time is right, I come out and get crowned, the class will be in shock and Lila and her lies will be no more!" Marinette explained to her group.
Everybody nodded as they understood, including Adrien or I should say Mr. she's just a friend.