Chatper 7

////////////// 5 years later//////////////////

"Emma And Hugo Agreste! Come on, you guys need to go to bed!" Marinette said.
"Aw...do we hwave to, mwommy? Wi wiant to pway tjhougjh!" (Sorry! I Can't really type, baby language but here's what Hugo said: do we have to, mommy? We want to play though!)
"You guys can play tomorrow! Right now, go to bed and have a nice dream. You will need the energy tomorrow! Good night, My little ones!" Marinette said softly.
"Gwood nwight, mommy!" Both of the twins replied as they drifted off to sleep.
"Sleep tight, my love!" Marinette as she walked out the room.
"Hey bugaboo!" Adrien said while holding Louise and walking towards her.
"Hey love!" Marinette replied. "Is Louise asleep right now?" Marinette asked.
Adrien nodded exhaustedly.

"Alright, let's have a movie night or should we go to bed?"
Marinette smirked. "Oh kitty! Let's spend some time together, since we patrolled all day today," Mari continued.

Adrien gave her one of his Cat noir smirks and nodded.

As the lights from the TV screen played, the twins, Emma with her blonde hair and bluebell eyes, and Hugo with dark silky hair and green eyes, stood there, hiding behind the palace walls.

"Emwma?" Hugo asked.
"Yeah?" Emma replied.
"I rwlly wwwnt to jwoin thwm, thwt lwoks fwun!" Hugo said.
"Yeah! Lwts jwoim thwm!" Emma replied.

"Hwi!" Said the twins.

"M'lady, in the past hour, I thought you tucked them to sleep?" Adrien asked his wife.
"Oh! I thought I did!" Marinette added. "It's alright they can stay with us for a few minutes," Marinette said.
"Yayyy!" The twins shouted.

They watched a movie and before they knew it, the Agrestes are fast asleep, into their dreams.

So peaceful.....

The end!