Chapter 2

As the class waited for the private plane to arrive, Lila came up with a fat lie.

"Guys, I'm so sorry that we have to wait , I don't why it's late, it should arrive." (That big fat trash) Lila spoke.

"It's alright, Lila, we can wait, you're too kind and you already done so much for us!" Rose said, one of the people who believes that liar over and over again.

Marinette rolled her eyes as Lila lied.
Lila walked over to Marinette and said, "Aw... are you jealous, Marinette? Because I'm the princess of China but don't worry! You can still be my friend!" Lila said as innocently as possible.

"No, I'm not, Lila! You and I will only be friends if you stop lying! And STOP lying!" Marinette yelled.

Lila gasped innocently as possible. "Marinette, that was mean, you don't have to yell and I'm not lying!" Lila said as the people in the class walked towards her.
"Marinette! Stop hurting and being mean to Lila! She did nothing wrong! And stop bullying her as she had gone through enough! If you hurt Lila again, she can ban you from China!" Rose yelled as she and the others help Lila up.

Marinette yelled back, "I didn't even touch or make contact with her, she is lying!"
"You're the liar!"
And the class walked past Marinette while avoiding her completely and furiously.

"Don't worry, purrincess! Lila will get what she deserved soon! Just give it time, Mari!" Adrien said.
"I hope so!" Marinette sighed as Alya put a hand on her best friend's shoulder.

——time skip———-/———

The plane arrived.

"Alright, everyone! Everybody will be in Economy except for Alya, Chloe, Nino, Adrien and Marinette. They are going to be in first class. Please remain seated!" Miss bustier said.

Lila yelled, "But miss bustier! I'm the princess of china! I should be in first class, not
Mari trash! They stole my seats!"

"No, Lie-la! Stop yelling! And no! These seats were personally booked by miss Chloe bourgeois. So stop complaining! And sit down!" Miss bustier yelled back.

——-time skip again: Landing———-

Finally the plane landed, as the class walked to the person who greeted exhaustedly.

"Hi! My name is Kayla, the royal family's assistant and I'm going to be assisting you this week for the princess's coronation." A girl with dirty-blonde hair and blue eyes said.

Three limos were waiting outside the door, one bronze, one sliver and one gold were lining up under the sun like diamonds shimmering in the sunlight.

"The gold one is obliviously mine!" Lila proclaimed. "Because I'm the princess!" She continued.

"No miss liar- I mean Lila. It's for Marinette and her friends! You will be sitting in the bronze limo instead. Please corporate!" Kayla said as she winked at Marinette, knowing her identity as the princess.

Lila rolled her eyes as she went into the bronze limo which is in front of her.

What a liar! Mari thought to herself.