Chapter 4

As Marinette sat in her own princess room that she has when she's little, a knock at the door awakened Mari.
The door slipped open.
"Uh, princess? Your highness needed to see you immediately. Please get change and meet downstairs after," one of the butlers said to her.

Mari got changed:

Dress:

Crown:

Crown:

Hair:

And went downstairs

And went downstairs.

"Mom? Dad?" Marinette said.
"Hello, Sweetie!"
"Come in!"
"Why do you need me for?" Marinette asked.
"Well, you're going to be queen in tomorrow...so...we need to tell you everything you need to know! And please pay attention, sweetheart!" Queen Sabine replied.
"Alright! I'm ready, Mamma!" Marinette said with courage and confidence.

——-TIME SKIP————

The lesson went forever but it finally ended.
"Alright, Marinette. I think you're ready!" Sabine smiled. 
Marinette nodded and head back to her room.

Being Queen is exhausting and hard! But I will do my best! Hopefully I can handle it! Marinette thought.

"You're going to do great as Queen, Marinette!" Tikki said.
"Tikki, I'm scared! What if the class will be mad at me or something! I don't what to do! And my coronation is TOMORROW!" Marinette panicked.
"Calm down, Marinette. It's going to be fine! Just breathe, relax and calm down!" Tikki calmed Marinette down.
"You're right! Thanks, Tikki!" Marinette said.
"You're welcome, future queen of China, the heroine of Paris and the future wife of Adrien Agreste!" Tikki replied as she smirked. A bright pink blush was spread across Marinette's face, as Marinette closed her eyes with a smile, she had drifted off to a deep and comfortable sleep.