Chapter 5

"Welcome everyone! To my dear daughter's coronation!" The king said. "We are very proud to see our daughter have grown in the past years." he continued.
"Allow us to welcome our daughter! Princess......" The Queen said.
The Crowd cheered.
"Princess Marinette Dupain-Cheng! Or I should say Queen Marinette!" The Queen continued.

Marinette enters the room.

A hush spread across the room.

The class(except for Alya, Nino, Chloe and Adrein) was confused that Lila, the "princess of china" didn't show up and instead it was Marinette who did.

"Will you guide and lead this kingdom no matter what with your strength?" Tom began.
"I do!"
"Will you be kind/polite and honest to everyone and everything?" Tom declared.
"I do!"
"May I present to you! Queen Marinette of China!" King Tom said.

A big red crown, fit for a queen was placed on top Marinette's head and the crowd went wild!

Marinette's crown:

"Let the party begin!" Marinette declared

At the Party.....

Adrien, Alya, Nino and Chloe came up to her.

"Marinette, so proud of you!"
"Congratulations!"
"Congarts, dudette! I mean- Queen dudette!"
"Congrats, bugaboo!"
"Thanks, kitty!"
"Congrats, Marinette, sorry we didn't believe you! Lila is a jerk and a liar!" The class apologized.
"It's okay! I forgive you!"

"I just wanted to say that" Adrien got down on one knee and continued. "I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. You have made me the happiest cat alive, You're beautiful, kind, brave, confident, trustoworthy and hard-working person I have ever met. I feel in love with you ever since! Queen Marinette Dupain-Cheng, Will you be mine and marry me?"

Happy tears rolled out of Marinette's eyes.
"Yes! Yes, of course! Kitty!" Marinette said.
"I love you, Purrincess!" Adrien said.
"I love you too, kitty!" Marinette replied.

Adrien removed Mari's gloves and placed a ring on her ring finger.

Ring:

"Our baby is definitely growing up!" Alya said, wiping a fake tear

"Agreed!" Chloe said, also wiping a fake tear.
"Congratulations, honey!" Queen Sabine said.
"Congratulations, love! And you have my permission!" King Tom said.
"Thanks dad, thanks mom!" Marinette said.
"Thank you, your highness!" Adrien bowed.
"Please call us Sabine and Tom!"
"Alright then!"
"Shall we dance, M'lady?" Adrien said.

"Hmmm...I should grab a drink...I'm quite thristy!" Marinette said.
"Alright, your choice, M'lady. After?" Adrien asked.
Marinette nodded and head over to the drink bar. She grabbed a strawberry-banana smoothie, just then Rose and Lila came to her. Rose didn't look too happy.

"Oh hi...guys!" Marinette said.
"Do you want to explain why you ruined Lila's coronation?" Rose said.
"What do you mean?" Marinette asked cuirously.
"You came to her coronation and took her place! She's suppsoed to be queen! Not you, you-you bully!" Rose shouted.
"I can't belive you would say that! I never bully anyone before!" Marinette said.
"But you did! Lila told me everything! Lila's suppsoed to be queen! Not you! First you bullied her in Paris, in China as well! Now, you took her place as queen! And she likes Adrien and you stole him from her! I know you have crush on him! But you can't force him to like/love you!" Rose yelled.
"Lila lied to you!" Marinette said while Lila looked at her evily and stood out her tongue.
"No, she didn't! Look! You made her sad!" Rose said while looking at Lila, who's fake crying again.

"What is going on here?" Alya asked while walking up next to Mari, followed by Nino, Chloe and Adrien.
"Well...your "friend" stole Lila's place as queen! She stole her crush, Adrien and force him to like/love him! And the class believed her in the end! Except for me! Lila told me everything what Marinette had done in China and in Paris!" Rose yelled.
"What did she do, exactly?" Chloe asked.
"Well! She bullied her, of course!" Rose yelled back. "And also, Adrien! Didn't Marinette forced you to love her?" Rose asked.
"Uh...What are you saying! I love Marinette on my own! She didn't force me! In fact, I proposed to her because I love her so much and I want to spend the rest of my live with her!" Adrien said and continued. "So...Lila! STOP LYING! I DON'T LIKE YOU! YOU HURT MY QUEEN AND FIANCE!" Adrien yelled.

"F-fiance?"
"Yep, we're engaged!" Adrien said.
"And she's the queen! She didn't steal Lila's spot!" Alya said.
"And she can ban you from China! And my daddy can ban you from Paris! SO...cooperate!" Chloe yelled back.
"A-alright, alright! Fine!" Lila said and walked away.
"I am so sorry, Marinett!" Rose apologized.
"It's alright! I will forgive you but it takes time to be your friend again!" Marinette said.
"It's fine! But at least you forgive me," Rose said with tears in her eyes.
Marinette nodded.
"Thank you!" Rose replied.