𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗥𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽𝘀 (𝗘𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗢𝗻𝗲)

ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢꜱ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀᴅᴍɪɴɪꜱᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ, ꜰɪɴᴀʟ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱʜɪᴘꜱ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʟɪꜱᴛᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ. ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀᴀʟʟ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱʜɪᴘ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴄɪʀᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ.

ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ɪᴍᴘᴀᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ.

𝗖𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘂𝗽𝘁 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗮 𝗥𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗱

𝗠𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗸

𝚃𝚢𝚙𝚎: 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗰 (𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘭)

𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎: 𝟱𝟱%

𝗢𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗹: The relationship between Circe and Maverick wasn't as strong as it turned out to be like Maverick and Rooster. Circe did view him as a parental figure, though the relationship was damaged quite a bit when Maverick threatened to wash her out. At the end, in Circe's final moments, him being there and comforting her raised their friendship to what is listed above.

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗰𝘁: Maverick had to leave Circe's body behind, before successfully making it back to the carrier. He made sure that they went back for her body a few days later, him being one of the main people who arranged her, closed casket, funeral. He held onto her dog tags for the rest of his flying career, before gifting them to Phoenix, when he retired.

𝗣𝗵𝗼𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘅

𝚃𝚢𝚙𝚎: 𝗥𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗰 (𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥)

𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎: 𝟭𝟬𝟬%

𝗢𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗹: There was never a dull moment between Circe and Phoenix, both of them being rather new to these feelings. Phoenix could tell something was up long before Circe confessed, though she chalked it up to her being hopeful. At the end, her and Circe stayed strong up until the end, both of them having a maxed out romantic relationship. It was true love if she ever had it.

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗰𝘁: She was devastated. She didn't know whether to cry or be angry, her choosing to do both.  She threw up when she saw the state of (Y/n)'s body when she was returned, unable to look at her lovers bodies' condition without almost crying. Phoenix too helped plan her lovers funeral, something she never wished she would have to do. She did visit her grave everyday. Phoenix never took another lover, out of fear or out of her love continuing on for Circe...it was never clear.

𝗥𝗼𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿

𝚃𝚢𝚙𝚎: 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗰 (𝘉𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳)

𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎: 𝟳𝟱%

𝗢𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗹: Rooster and Circe's relationship had long been damaged and negative before the start of the story. Circe resented him for years, due to what he did, Rooster not dwelling on it much till they were both called back to Top Gun. They stayed strained for some time before finally reconciling, Rooster finally administering a genuine apology. Not all was forgiven for some time, though after some one on one time, Rooster confiding in her, Circe loosens up. Their final interaction on the tarmac being what got their relationship to what is listed above.