- chapter twelve ;

Before things get to heated between us, I pull apart. I have to stop doing this, one minute I'm telling him I want out and away from him, and the next minute I'm kissing him like there is no tomorrow, hell he is probably as confused as I am.

"I don't want you to go." Jon says, breaking me from the trance I was in. I look up at him, and it's so hard not to just say, okay I'll stay, but I can't do that.

"Jon, I can't, at least not right now."

"Why not, give me a one good reason?"

"Look at us Jon, every time we're together all we do is fight and argue about every little damn thing, you don't want that and I sure has hell don't want that." I look at him after a minute of silence, he is looking at me, knowing what I said is the truth.

"Name another reason." Honestly, why can't he let me alone? And make my own choices its really none of his concern.

"Jon." I whine.

"No, come on Tay, one more and I won't say another word about it." I laugh at that, there will be a cold day in hell before that happens.

"Do you think guys want to date a girl that's travels with three other guys?"

"Well no, but-" I cut him off.

"You're right Jon, no, and when I do find one, who doesn't seem to mind to much, I run them off by talking about you constantly, lets just say there isn't usually a second date."

"Maybe the-" I again cut him off, he has me pissed now.

"Is that good enough answer for you, Jon? Or do you want more?  Like how being on tour reminds me of you? And my heart breaks knowing I can't have you or how about me having to be around you, with no escape.. What about when you talk to other women, or how I want to rip their eyes out when they talk to you. How about how I missed you more than the world when you were gone this time? Is that enough reasons Jon?" I can feel the heat in my cheeks. I'm not sure if it's from anger or embarrassment at what I just yelled at him. I can see the shocked expression on his face and that's when I totally feel like an idiot. I get up and head for the door and head down to the lake.

Of course it didn't take long before I heard someone approach me from behind. I didn't even turn around to see who it was.

"Just go away and leave me alone." Could I sound anymore like a teenage brat?

"Is that anyway to treat your favorite wrestler in the world?" I smile to myself, not letting him see it though.

"I didn't know Chris Jericho was here."

"Real funny, Tay, a real comedian." He says and sits down on the bench next to me.

"How are you doing Punk?" 

"I'm fine, but I can't say the same for you kiddo."

"Yeah, you got that right." I'm grateful for the distraction right now, might keep my mind off...

"So what's going on with you and Jon?" But then again maybe it won't.

"God, can't have a conversation without bringing up me and Jon?"

"Sorry, but I was in the kitchen when you talked with Colby, why are you moving out Taylor?"

"I need to have a life outside of that life, besides I never planned to be touring forever."

"Tay, you've been with them since you graduated high school, what's changed since then?"

"Hard part to believe is that this is coming out after what happened with you and Jon, and don't think I didn't hear that screaming match between ya earlier." He says and I just look at him.

"He makes me so mad at times that I see red, and it's all comes back to me why?" I stop myself before I say it.

"Why you love him?" I let out a sigh and look up at Punk. Sure, I have only known him for a few years, but he knows me better than most, Joe might be the only who tops him on it.

"Yeah." I hear him chuckle, and wrap a arm around my shoulder.

"So tell him."

"I can't, he doesn't feel the same, besides I kinda did tell him twice, while I was screaming at him."

"I think you two need to sit down and have a civilized conversation with each other, with no yelling, insulting or hitting." He says, with a laugh at the last part.

"If that was the case we would never talk."

"Tay, I remember the first time I met you, Colby invited me over right after WWE signed The Shield, you remember that?"

"Yeah, why?"

"The first thing I saw when I walked into that tour bus, was you chucking a remote at Jon's head." I smile as I remember what he was talking about.

"Yeah. I was mad at him for something, I don't even remember what for."

"Me either, but I do remember what Colby looked at me and said." I looked up at him curious now.

"What's that?"

"That's Taylor, my sister, and Joe and Jon's best friend, you know Joe and Jon I assume. Listen, there is probably going to be some screaming matches between Jon and Taylor tonight, so watch your ears, but don't get worried because that's how they express their love for each other, and will make up soon...Those were his exact words Tay, they didn't mean much then, but you know what?"

"What?" I ask, trying to figure out where he was going with this..

"It wasn't even an hour later and you were sitting on his lap watching The Outsiders, and I said to myself, that I would like to be in love like that someday, without the woman beating the shit out of me on a daily basis, of course." I laugh at him, and think about what he just said.

"Jon isn't in love with me, he never will be." I tell him. I feel like I am having the same conversation with him that I did with Joe.

"Then why did he kick Sheamus's ass, hell he had him down before the rest of us could move." He says.

"I don't know, maybe so Colby wouldn't kick his ass if he didn't do anything."

"Come on Tay, you and I both know the reason why he did it."

"No Phil, Jon got what he wanted off me, sex."

"I'm not going to get it through your head, so I'm going to head back before I freeze my ass off, you coming?" He asks, standing up holding his hand out for me.

"I'm going to stick around for awhile, thanks for talking to me, Phil."

"No problem kid, I'll be here all day likely, so I will see you later." I look at him and nod my head and watch him walk off, I look out at the water, half frozen. This is my favorite spot .to come to, not many people know about it, which I am thankful for. A voice breaks me out of my thoughts.

"You think I only wanted sex?" I jerk my head up to see Jon standing there.

Okay only two more chapters for this story, remember to RATE.