- chapter one ;

I turned off the water and glanced up at the time, 4:30. The boys would be here in two hours, which gives me enough time to prepare them dinner. I put all the cleaning supplies back and walked into the kitchen to begin making dinner. Usually I travel with the boys but I just wanted a few days to myself, which I regret because I miss those boys, even Jon. It's just amazes me after eight years after knowing each other we're all still close.

I've always been close to my brother, who is one of those over protective brothers. I remember back when I was in middle school I had a date with Mike Miller who was a boy in my Biology class. Colby insisted on meeting him before we went out which I wasn't so keen on that, but I gave in, knowing Colby he would have followed me. Clearly, having him meet Colby didn't do anything because Colby still followed me, and Mike Miller never spoke to me again.

When I was 14, Colby went on to train for wrestling, I was seven years younger than him. That's also the age I was when I met Joe and Jon. When I turned 18, I moved in with Colby and started making stronger relationships with Joe and Jon. Joe and I became best friends, we do almost everything together, we kissed before but we realized were strictly just friends. Jon and I became super close really fast, we got drunk one night and had sex, but we never told anyone, nothing more since that night happened, sometimes I can't stand Jon.

All that leads me to where I am now in life. This week Joe and Jon are coming to stay here with Colby and I. After that I start traveling with them again. I'm happy with where my life is right now but I know it's not going to last forever. Every time I try to talk to Colby about eventually moving out, he always changes the subject.

I'm 22 years old, and have a degree in sports medicine eventually I want to start a job using my degree. Also, one day I want to get married and have kids, no guy would be okay if they had to move in with my brother. Until that day happens, I'm going to enjoy living with my brother and his friends on the road. Most of the superstars show me a lot of attention and it makes Colby so mad. I did end up making friends with most of the divas, especially with Paige since we're the same age and have the same interested, and she also has a crush on my brother, ew.

I turned the stove off that was warming the food up, when I looked out the window and saw a jeep came in the driveway. I laughed when I saw Jon in the back attempting to get out of the jeep when Colby backed the jeep up and Jon fell out. Jon was swearing at Colby while he was laughing, and I saw Joe shaking his head and trying not to laugh, making his way to the door. I retreated to the livingroom when I heard the door open to greet them. Joe saw me, he gave me a hug and lifted me off the ground and spins me around.

"Taylor, I missed you so much. What did you make us to eat?" Joe said, putting me back on the ground. 

"Is that all I am to you a woman who makes you food?" I asked, playfully.

"Of course I don't see you just as a woman who cooks me food, I see you as the woman who does my laundry." I laughed and hugged him again.

I never really realized just how much I missed them, even Jon, when they were gone the last couple of days. I whispered to Joe that the food was in the kitchen, it didn't take him long to pull out of my hug and go in the kitchen. I awaited my hug from Colby.

"What didn't you miss me?" I said in a little girl voice, and I smiled when I saw Colby smirk.

"You know I did, Taylor, now get your ass over!" Colby said, as I jumped in his awaiting arms, he hugged me so tight, I could barely breathe.

"Aww, Colby I missed you too, now go eat the dinner I worked really hard on." He hugged me again and told me how much he missed me, and went in the kitchen with Joe.

I looked over at Jon who was on the floor petting my cat, feefee, who really liked Jon for some reason. Jon got up and walked past me to go in the kitchen. I grabbed him by his hand before he got to far. Jon turned around and faced me, with a smirk on his face.

"I thought you forgot about me, since you were to preoccupied with Colby and Joe."

"Yeah, you thought wrong." I said, when I pulled him in for a hug, and his arms wrapped around my mid-section, which was odd for him to do, especially to me.

"So does that mean you missed me?" He asked, and when I'm silent for a few moments, he put his head down and I saw the hurt expression on him face, he went to walk away from me. I pulled him back into me.

"Maybe just a little." I whispered into his hair, he pulled me closer and held me tighter.

"it's good to know." He whispered back to me. We parted and Jon walked into the kitchen. I stood there a few extra minutes, trying to slow my heart down.

So what do you all think about the first chapter? Should I continue or am I wasting my time? :)