rami malek - just a fan

"my daughter thinks you're cute."

i stare over at my dad. did he really just say that? 

i'm at the bohemian rhapsody premiere, front row may i add. i just talked to ben and joe, they were amazing. gwil came by but i didn't get a chance to talk to him. now there's rami malek, the love of my life, standing right in front of me and the first thing my dad says is that. rami laughs at my dad and how embarrassed i look. "don't worry, love, i think you're cute too." i uncover my face and look up at him. he winks at me and signs the picture i brought of him. he leans into my ear and whispers. "call me." and walks off before i can register what he just said. i glance down at the signed autograph and see numbers. his number? i hide it away to make sure no one sees and my family and i walk off. 

that night, i'm staring down at the photograph trying to tell if it's real or not. it has to be real right? he wouldn't give me a random number? i decide to stop being a pussy and call it. it rings a couple of times before i think someone picked up. i wait for a few seconds before saying something. "hello?" i ask. nothing but breathing. i hang up and roll my eyes. you're so stupid, y/n, why would he randomly give you his phone number? you barely met each other. 

the next day, i'm sitting at home, watching a movie with mum and dad when my phone rings beside me. the number i called yesterday. i choose to ignore it. but once it stops ringing the same number messages me. 

unknown: hey

me: hi? who is this?

unknown: do you really not remember?

me: no sorry

unknown: my daughter thinks you're cute.. 

i freeze. oh my god, it's actually rami. i spring off the couch and run to my room, closing the door behind me. before i can even think about what i'm doing, i hit the call button next to his contact. it rings not even once and it picks up. "hey." i melt at his gorgeous voice. "hi." i squeak in reply. 

for months, rami and i call every single day. he texts me in the morning and at night. he always checks up on me and always makes sure i'm alright. he is the most sweetest person i've ever met. i hope this goes somewhere someday. 

A/N: sorry this is short again but just writing this i didn't know where this story was going but enjoy it anyway :)

danielle <3