joe mazzello - drunk

it's 2am and joe promised he would be home at 10. i've tried calling him 100 times (not literally) and still no answer. what if he's laying face down in a ditch somewhere? he did tell me if he was going to stay longer that he was going to call me. this isn't the first time he's done this either. he always promises this would never happen again, yet he still does it. 

as i'm about to give up and go to bed, the front door opens, revealing a very drunk and giggly joe. i storm over to him. "it's two in the fucking morning, where the hell were you?" i ask frantically. joe smiles at me. "hey baby, i missed you, you look hot." joe slurs, leaning over to kiss me. i back away, making him fall forwards a little. "what's wrong with you?" joe asks, his smile falling from his lips. i scoff and fold my arms. "what's wrong with me? you've been gone most of the night, no calls, no texts, nothing. for all i know you could've been faced down in a ditch somewhere!" i yell, throwing my hands up in the air. "oh please, calm down. i was just out with ben." i roll my eyes. "yes i know that but it would've been nice for you to tell me you were alright?" 

"oh my god, y/n why do you have to know about everything that i fucking do? you're like a fucking child always having to know what her mummy is doing. just leave me the fuck alone for once!" i step back as joe moves past me and walks into the bedroom, slamming the door. my eyes start to form tears. i walk over to the couch and lay down on it, pulling the blanket over me. that night, i cry myself to sleep. 

i get woken up by someone carrying me. i open one eye to see me in joe's arm. i silently sneer but stay still. joe lays me down on the bed, softly and before he can sit next to me, i move further away. joe sighs. "y/n i'm sorry." i slowly exhale. "that's great to hear joseph." i never call him by his full first name. he groans and lays back down. 

after a half an hour of tossing and turning, i turn to face joe who's laying on his back, looking up at the ceiling. he turns his head to face me. "were you with anyone else tonight joe?" i ask calmly, dreading the answer. joe turns on his side to face me. "god no y/n i would never do that to you. we just got drinking and talking and i just lost track of time." i nod my head as he rests his hand on my face, caressing me with his thumb. "okay." joe leans in to kiss me tenderly on the lips. he pulls me closer by my waist and i tangle my fingers in his hair, making him groan. he moves on top of me, kissing me roughly on the neck. "joe we can't you're drunk." i say, pushing him gently off me. "i don't care." he mumbles. "well i do." joe huffs and he buries his face into my neck, making me giggle. 

" i want you y/nnnnn..." he groans. i pat his head. "when you're sober you can have me all you want."