gwilym lee - our first kiss

i'm sitting at home, book in hand and the rain pattering on the windows. gwil is in the kitchen, preparing dinner. see, i would be helping him but he insisted he make dinner by himself. gwil and i have been dating for almost 2 months now and i love him so fucking much, i even did before we got together. i have been head over heels in love with him for almost over 4 years and the day he asked me to be his girlfriend, my whole life changed for the better. 

"do you want fries or roast potatoes?" gwil shouts from the kitchen. "umm, fries will do just fine love." i yell back, going back to my book. half an hour later, gwil calls me over for dinner. i walk over to the dining room and sit at the table. moments later, gwil comes into the room, holding two plates. lamb chops, veges and french fries. "ooo gwil this looks delicious." i exclaim as he places the plate plate of food in front of me. "dig in." as we eat dinner, we talk about our day. 

after dinner, i help gwil clean up. as i'm washing the dishes and placing them on the drying rack, gwil wraps his strong arms around my torso, swaying me slightly. "i love you y/n." he whispers in my ear. i giggle. "i love you too." gwil turns me around. "gwil! my hands are dripping water everywhere." i exclaim, quickly going to grab a dry tea towel. but before i could grab hold of one, gwil puts his index finger under my chin and kisses me softly. my stomach explodes with butterflies. i forget about my wet hands and wrap my arms around his neck. our first kiss.

we pull apart and look each other in the eyes. "i've been wanting to do that for so freaking long." gwil exclaims, kissing me again. i laugh into the kiss and blush. the kiss quickly turns passionate. but before it gets too messy, i pull away. gwil groans at the lose of contact. "i need to finish cleaning up." i turn back around to wash the remaining dishes. "fine. i'll be waiting in our bedroom." gwil says, before walking to our shared bedroom. 

the things this man does to me, my lord. 

A/N: bit of another short one but i think this is adorable :)

danielle <3