joe mazzello - love at first sight

i didn't have enough time to do my makeup so as we're on our way to set, i packed my makeup with me and i'm doing it in the car. "so, you excited to see how actress life is like?" lucy, my best friend, asks me as we turn off the highway. i glance at her as i'm doing my mascara. "yeah." i say. "love the enthusiasm, y/n." lucy laughs. i roll my eyes and pack my makeup away. once we get there, i get out of the car and i instantly see brian may and roger taylor. "lucy, is that?" i ask. she smiles. "yup, brian and roger. they've been wanting to meet you." lucy says, linking our arms. i look at lucy, bewildered. "they want to meet me? how do they even know who i am?" i ask as we walk past security. "i've told them about you of course." lucy giggles, looking at my dumb founded look. 

once we get to her makeup trailer, she introduces me to her makeup artist, vicky. she's a really nice lady. as me, lucy and vicky get talking, a man walks into her trailer. "wow, you're hot." the blonde man says to me. "ben, that is not how you say hi." lucy giggles, looking at ben through the mirror. i laugh. "no it's fine lucy. hi, i'm y/n." i say, shaking his hand. "i'm ben." ben winks at me as i chuckle. "so i've heard." he sits down in the chair next to lucy and we all start chatting. 

i meet rami and gwil while everyone was on break. we all get along well already which is a good thing. and that's when i see him for the first time. joe mazzello his name was and he is absolutely stunning. we lock eyes and he stops in the doorway, looking straight at me. "ah, joe, good for you to join us." ben says sarcastically. everyone laughs but i'm still looking right at joe. "hey, y/n, you alright?" gwil asks me. i snap out of my daze and look at gwil. "what? oh no yeah, totally fine. where's the bathroom?" rami directs me to the bathroom. i thank him and walk off. 

'snap out of it, y/n. don't go there.' i say to myself as i'm in the bathroom. i walk out moments later and turn the corner, running into someone. "shit, i'm so sorry i-." i look ahead and see joe staring at me, "oh, hi." i say, my confidence coming back. "h-hi." joe stutters. god, he's so cute. 

"i'm y/n." i say, extending my arm to shake his hand. 

moments later, we're making out in his dressing room. "what..if...we..get...caught?" i say, between kisses. joe takes off his shirt. "we won't, i locked it." i smirk. 

love at first sight can do crazy things ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: short one again but i like it. 

danielle <3