Chapter Fourteen

In One Conditioning

Kelly Pov

I slept last night in my old room, sleep was what I need after what happened. I did get some sleep but I keep waking up missing him. His cuddles his touch. I really am scared if I do say yes. But I do love Peter he is my life. I got up and got change of the clothes I have here as I walk down stairs I made myself a quick cup of coffee and I would be leaving.

I need to face him today it's either that or I would lose him forever I can't have that. I left my old house and walked to the Hale house.

I can see a future with Peter but I'm just too in denial to make that happen. I'm scared to repeat my parents past but I know I have to move on sooner or later. If it's Peter or my parents I would chose Peter all the way.

Once I got to the Hale house I swing open the door which I did not realise Derek was there as he land on his butt with a groan as I rolled my eyes.

"Nice going Derek" I said helping him up.

"Thanks Kel what are you doing here?" Derek asked brushing himself off.

"I'm here to see Peter" I said as Laura pop up from sitting down.

"He's upstairs in his room. Be nice and good luck" Laura said giving me a good luck smile as I nodded start walking up the stairs. 

As I got up there and got to Peter's room I took a deep breath and knock on the door as Peter turn round I see he has red shoting eyes from crying and messy hair. Peter look at me as we stand in silence for a moment.

"Hi" I said breaking the silence around us as Peter clear his throat. I hate this. Can we just kiss and forget any off this happen.

"I guess your here to collect your stuff" Peter said as he start to move around the room.

"I love you Peter. Inever stop loving you" I said as Peter stop and turn to face him.

"You do?" Peter asked me as I chuckle throwing my arms in the air.

"Yes! I would shout it to the world Peter" I said stepping forward.

"I know my parents might not had enouth time with each other but I have to move on from the past. I want a future with you. I want to love you. I want a family with you. I always loved you Peter" I said seeing tears in Peter's eyes.

"Are you trying to tell-" Peter said cutting himself off as I nodded.

"Peter I'm asking you to marry me in one conditioning" I said coming face to face with Peter as he had a smile on his face.

"What is it?" Peter asked.

"We have a June wedding" I said as Peter had a big grin on his face as he went to a draw and open it turning back to me with a box in his hand.

"It was my mothers ring I promise when I find the one I'll give them that ring, and now that I found you will you marry me Kelly Green?" Peter asked opening the box that had the ring shining inside.

"Yes!" I said kissing Peter on the lips as Peter slip the ring on my finger.

"Let's have a June wedding!" I said as Peter lift me up spinning me around. I think I can be happy now. I'm getting married to Peter Hale.

My wolf boy! My stalker boy! My mate that I love with my heart.

Author Note:

Chapter 14 is out!

Kel and Peter are getting married!

Kel wants a June wedding!

What will happen next?