Chapter Thirteen

Advice

Peter Pov

Peter Pov

After I watch Kelly left from my bedroom window I turn and threw a glass on my table as it hit the wall and smash into pieces. What the hell is wrong with me? What did I do to make her like this? I spend a hour in my room screaming and throwing things around my room to get my anger out.

I walked downstairs to see Derek and Laura sat at the table eatting they turn to see me as they look at me with a sorrow face on.

"Hi" I said sitting down and start eatting what is there.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Laura asked leaning forward.

"Kelly and I. We're taking a break" I said pausing while telling them.

"Why what happen?"Laura asked as Derek look at me.

"Yeah what happen?" Derek asked with a mouth full of food in his mouth.

"I asked Kelly to marry me" I said as Laura gasp covering her mouth.

"She said no" I sid looking down as Laura scoff.

"Why?" Laura asked really confuse.

"Over her parents past. I don't think she loves me no more. I mean why can't she move on?" I asked still annoyed.

"She's just scared Peter she does love you" Laura said as I don't know if it's true if Kel still loves me or not.

Kelly Pov

 I sat on the kitchen stool as mom made me a cup of coffee and some food for me to eat.

"He asked to marry me mom" I said as mom gasp and turn around to face me with wide eyes.

"Peter said that?" Mom asked as I nodded clearly still upset.

"I told him no" I said as Mom put a plate down of food for me and push it forward.

"Why hon?" Mom asked as I let a chuckle up and look up.

"I don't know mom. I love Peter so much but I'm scared. I'm so scared" I said breaking down as Mom hug me.

"Oh honey it's okay" Mom said running her hands through my hair. I just don't know what to do now.

"You need to focus on being happy and not think about your father and I. If you love Peter then go and be happy with him" mom said as I wet my lips trying to think what mom said.

"But you will have no one" I said as Mom gave me her hand.

"I had always had you. I will be fine" mom said giving me a smile.

Maybe I could be happy with Peter. Maybe I could marry him and be Kelly Hale. If he loves me and I love him maybe I can't run away from him. I do love him from the earth I live in to my beating heart.

I could scream it to the world that I love Peter Hale my stalker wolf. I need Peter in my life I can not be without him with me.

Author Note:

Chapter 13 is out!

Peter thinks Kel doesn't love him!

Kel is scared!

Kel does love Peter!

What will happen next?