Chapter Twelve

Take A Break

Kelly Pov

I just left the Hale house that night I can't handle it right now. After what Peter told me I don't think we are both ready. It was our first fight we ever had. I felt my tears run down my face as I try to dry them off, I'm going to stay with my mom tonight to give Peter some space until tomorrow.

Flashback

I stand there in the night sky not knowing what to do or say. Maybe we are too young for this. We haven't even gone to college yet.

"No" I said seeing Peter's smile disapear from his face as he scoff.

"No?" Peter asked as I shake my head as I start to walk back to the Hale house fast.

"No Peter" I said as he run after me as we enter to house.

"What do you mean No?" Peter asked as Laura and Derek look in the living room as I ran to our room.

"Peter I'm not ready for marrige life, we haven't gone to college" I said chuckle what I said as Peter throws his arms up in the air.

"What do you want to wait until the world ends?" Peter raise his voice at me.

"Oh my god Peter, I'm not like every girl you see when you pop the question and they say yes!" I raise my voice back at him. I hate this.

"Do you love me?" Peter asked is he dumb or what.

"Of couse I love you Peter why wouldn't I?" I asked throught holding back tears.

"Then why did you say no? If you love me why did you say no?" Peter asked as I look up holding back tears trying so hard not to break. I want to stay strong.

"Because I- I don't want to end up like my parents! My dad died and- I'm afraid if one of us might end up like him" I said as tear came down my face as Peter laugh.

"Your afraid you will end up like your parents? WE'RE IN THE PRESENT KELLY!" Peter shout at me as I gasp and glare at him.

"Yeah I know that" I said as we stayed silence for a moment none of us looking at each other. I hate this at all. Can I turn back and change my mind?

" I'll take the couch tonight until you cool off" Peter said grabing a blanket about to leave the room.

"No! You take the bed I'm staying somewhere else tonight" I said picking up my coat starting to leave the room.

"Kel baby I-" Peter started but I put my hand up.

"Don't we need to take a break from each other" I said quietly as I walk out the room and down the stairs seeing Derek and Laura stand up , of course they heard everything.

"Kelly" Laura said as I give her a small smile.

"I'll see you tomorrow" I said walking out the Hale house as I look out seeing Peter looking out the window as I turn back around and put my hood up and walked away quickly.

End of Flashback

I hate what I have done. It's my fault for not saying yes to him. I need to stay away from him for awhile. At least I'll see my mom, maybe she can help me out with my prouble.

As tears kept coming out my eyes I came to my house mom lives as I walk up to the door and knock on it even though I have my keys on me I can't bother to get them out. Mom open the door with a smile.

"Honey what are you doing here?" Mom asked as I look at her with my red shotting eyes.

"Peter and I had a fight" I said as Mom gave me a sad smile at me.

"Oh honey come here" Mom said opening her arms to me as I ran into her arms crying on her shoulder as she runs her hand throught my hair.

I mess up big time for sure. It's all my fault.

Author Note:

Chapter 12 is out!

Peter and Kelly had a fight!

Kelly blame herself!

What will happen next?