Chapter One

From the start

3rd Person

"I remember taking her body from he's arms, to the woods, to a place where I knew it would be found. Another in a long line of Beacon Hills animal attacks" Peter said finishing the story.

"What about Derek?" Cora asked her uncle.

"Taking an inocent life takes days something from you as well. Bit of your soul. Darkening it. Dimming the once brilliant, golden yellow to a cold steel blue. Like mine" Peter said flashing he's blue wolf eyes.

Cora Hale and Stiles Stilinski sat on the steps after Peter Hale told them about Derek and Paige and about the wolves eyes. But Stiles notice about Peter it seems Peter was not telling something else a part he was missing out.

"What's that look on your face?" Cora asked him as he looked at the young wolf.

"What look on my face?" Stiles asked making Cora roll her eyes at him.

"The kind of look that makes me want to punch you" Cora said making Stile gulp a bit.

"Oh my god you are so Derek's sister" He said putting he's hands on his lap then turn back to the brunette.

"What is with the look?" Cora aked him

"I just think there is apart with what Peter was telling he was missing something out" Stiles said.

"So what are you going asked Derek what Peter was missing out?" Cora asked only knowing the one person she swore to not tell a word about her.

"If I have to, wait do you know something?" Stiles asked looking into the Hale brown eyes.

"Okay if I tell you this can't live this room" Cora said as Stile lean furter wanting to hear this.

"Tell me" Stiles said.

"If you shut up I'll tell you" Cora said shutting the human up.

"It was a few years before Derek meet Paige and Laura said she never seen Peter more happy when he looked at her" Cora said while Stile looked at her making sure to get every bit of this story.

Kelly Pov

Beacon Hills am I right? Just a small town with normal people. Wrong this is the human world what they see but in my world it is full of Werewolves and hunters. My mother is a Alpha werewolf and I'm a werewolf myself I'm the only child and I was born with this.

I just moved here with my mother after my dad died from some hunters it has always been me and mom. I was not born in Beacon Hills but my mother was so shes moving back to her home she called.

It has been a hour since we have arrive here and I have found my own room to stay in for until I want to leave which I kind of like the way it is. I just put my books on my shelf when I heard mom called for me to come down. I walked down stairs and into the kitchen where my mother stood.

"Mom do you need me?" I asked her.

"Oh hon I just order a pick up at Jenna dinner it has the best food there can you go and pick it up?" Mom asked as I gave her a general smile and nodded. I pick my keys up and left the house. At least mom has a smile on her face now she was so depress for months over dad I'm glade to see her smile again.

It was far or long to find the dinner mom was talking about, the bell rang in the cafe as I walked in where I see almost all eyes on me I guess I get that when someone new in town.

"Pick up for Green" I said as I walked to the til as they nodded I looked around notice everyone looked away from me now.

"Here you go and you have admire" she said over the milkshake as I turn around notice some guy about my age covering his face in a book.

"I see" I said as I walked out the dinner and start walking down the road. I stopped when I felt like I was being follow, I hide behind a wall waitting to jump this stange person.

"Hi" I said as I meet the guy who was hidding in a book in the dinner.

"Your not a hunter" he said as I hum I hate when people follow me it creaps me out.

"And your not human" I said as he wide he's eyes at me.

""How do you-" he started but I cut him off.

"I always get with you people How do you know? What are you talking about? Leave me alone?" I said last part with a mumble.

"Well you should listen to other people" he said as I did a funny face and hum.

"Or I can do this" I said then slame he's head on a car as he fell to the floor and looked at me in shock.

"Follow me again and I'll do more than hit you over the head" I said looking down at him.

"Right" Peter said getting up brushing himself off.

"I'm Peter Hale" Peter said I've heard about the Hales and I heard my mother mention her bestfriend Talia Hale.

"Kelly Green" I said then turn to walk away as I pick up the food from the dinner with the milkshake.

"Thanks for the milkshake" I said taking a sip and walked away going all the way home, while I have school tomorrow.

Author Note: 

Chapter 1 is out!

Kelly and Peter met!

Kelly being a badass!

What will happen between them two?