Chapter Ten

Moving Out Moving In

Kelly Pov

Everything in life seem to be going round fast. Peter and I have graduate from high school, we have spent our time with each other alot. We do spend alot of time just making out at mine or Peter's house. But now I think it's time to move in with a each other.

I'm laying on my bed with Peter's arms wrap around me, I love him touching me everywhere he makes me feel warm and safe.

"Peter" I said as Peter look at me with a hum.

"I think where ready to move in now don't you think?" I asked as Peter sat up and look at me with a big grin on his face.

"I was thinking the same thing. Should we go and ask your mom?" Peter asked as I nodded, we both got up holding each other hand and walk down the stairs and into the kitchen where mom is making lunch.

"Hey mom" I said with a smile as she turn to us with a smile on her face.

"Hey do you too need anything?" Mom asked as I take a breath.

"No we want to ask you something" Peter said as mom nodded to carry on.

"Peter and I have been think of moving in with each other is it alright with you?" I asked mom as we walked towards us and move a pieace of my hair out of my face.

"Of couse when do you want to start moving out?" Mom asked us.

"I was thinking now. I'll stay with Peter and I'll come over and check on you all the time if that's okay?" I asked as mom smiled.

"It's fine Kel, go and pack" Mom said as I smiled and look at Peter and took his hand and we both run up the stairs to my room. I start packing my bags what I need the most as Peter helped me pack my bags.

I think I will finally be happy with Peter, he lights up my good and bad days when I need him the most in my life and I'm greatful to call him my boyfriend. He's not what people say he is, he's different around me.

After I finish packing my bags Peter and I put my bags into his car as I turn to my mom going to say goodbye to her.

"Are you going be okay here?" I asked her as mom takes my hands.

"I'll be fine hon, I know you will come back and see me" Mom said as I wet my lips.

"Well yeah your alone and you only had me and now I'm leaving you" I said trying not to cry.

"Kel you will never leave me, you have been in my heart and will always be there, even when we're far apart" Mom said with tears in her eyes making me tear up.

"I love you mom" I said as mom pull me into her hug.

"I love you too" Mom said pulling away and look me in the eyes.

"Go to your happy ever after and be with him" Mom said as I nodded with a small smile as I walk to Peter's car and got in asmy lean inside to talk to Peter.

"Take care of my little girl will you" Mom said as Peter look at her.

"I will Diana I promise" Peter said then drove of to the Hale house we hold each other hand, not letting go.

Now Peter and I will get to make our own new momories with each other. No one can ever tear us apart. And I love Peter for who he is. I am maddly in love with him.