23. How we meet.

A.N: Enjoy.

It had been about an hour until breakfast was officially done, now Cale had to get ready for the dreaded questions plaguing his family's mind.

So here they found themselves standing up while being scrutinized by two adults, one teen, and a very sassy girl in her single digits.

There was no doubt in both Cale and Kim Rok Soo's mind.

This was going to be a disaster.

"Eldest brother!"

Cale and Kim Rok Soo stared at the small child, waiting on what she had to say.

"You both have this accent I've never heard of... may I assume that the language was not that of the Roan kingdom...?" Asked the small brunet.

"I'm going too make a guess and say Cale definitely didn't teach you to speak-"

"What's that supposed to mean?!"

"But yes Young Miss you are correct, both Cale and I are multi-lingual."

Lily's eyes sparkled at the notion.

"What languages do you know?"

Kim Rok Soo smiled.

"All these languages are from where I raised Cale but we know, Latin, Ελληνικά, English, and Español and a few more." Kim Rok Soo wasn't stupid he said the name of the language in the languages tongue instead of saying it in Roan kingdom's loose translated version.

Basean brightened a bit at the language names he never heard.

"Can you perhaps teach some these to me Rok Soo- Hyung?!" Basean asked his eye sparkling.

Kim Rok Soo sweatdropped at his excitement.

"Well it's good to know the apple doesn't fall far from the tree." He smiled much to Cale's astonishment.

Basean raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?"

Cale glared at his Hyung, he looked ready to run him over with a truck.

"Don't you dare-"

"Oh, you should of seen Cale- he was the cutest thing you'd ever! Always lisping words he couldn't understand, asking to play games, and clinging to me like a koala! Truly the most adorable child." Smirked the Korean happy to embarrass his younger sibling. 

"I am going to kill you!" Despite the murderous glare it was hard to be scared of him when his ears were shining shade of pink.

Cale began to chase Kim Rok Soo across the room, while Kim Rok Soo dodged all his attacks gracefully.

***

10 Years Ago

Kim Rok Soo stared at the child that didn't look a day over eight.

'So much for a normal day.' He could feel himself age by the second as he stared at the small red-haired boy.

The boy wore fancy clothing that showed signs of wealth and the style that appeared to be European.

It wasn't uncommon to find people hidden in the rubble of old buildings, but usually they... weren't moving.

The fact that this boy was still alive proved that he was something special... and the cult/organizations that had been showing up lately would most likely want to get their hands on him.

The fact that people would do anything to gain the upper hand.

Even if it ment endangering a child.

Kim Rok Soo would not allow that, the boy was just that, a boy!

Trying to not seem like a creep Kim Rok Soo walked toward the small boy slowly, as if walking toward an injured animal.

Kim Rok Soo frowned.

'He doesn't... appear to register my existence...'

The boy looked straight at Kim Rok Soo but his eyes were closed.

The Korean man's eyes shook in shock as he finally realized what was wrong.

'His eyes... they've been damaged... shit.'

Kim Rok Soo ran and grabbed the child.

Said child stayed completely still despite the rough treatment.

He stayed stalk still until.

"@*%&#%?"

'Huh?!'

Kim Rok Soo frowned.

This boy was speaking a language he couldn't understand.

Normally that wouldn't be a problem, but....

'With my record ability I should atleast be able to make out what language he is speaking in...'

And yet the strange boy opened his mouth to speak again.

"Kim Rok Soo...?"

The Korean froze.

He grabbed the child and turned to face him.

The child had a calm, calculated look.

The child's eyes were now open, and they glowed a dark obsidian color.

Kim Rok Soo noted the light grey acid that was still in place, it was practically dissolved.

'Angustine Acid.' He noted.

Usually even one drop could destroy and entire eye... and yet.

"Kim Rok Soo, this child is currently underneath my Blessing, the Blessing of the God Of Death."

Kim Rok Soo stayed quiet, urging the God to continue.

"However he is much to young to receive the entire Blessing, which is why he is still receiving damage to his eyes. I'm saddened to say Cale's eyes are no longer matching with yours."

'Matching with mine?'

"The damage has discolored his eyes... the are no longer the rich Reddish Brown that they used to be... and now he must rely on the power of glasses to see clearly."

Kim Rok Soo felt slight sadness at that... this child lost one of his most vital senses so early in life.

"I wish for you to take him in. In return I'll give knowledge of the future. Does that sound like a deal?"

Honestly speaking Kim Rok Soo was already planning on taking him in... so the Spoilers in life was just an added bonus.

"You still haven't given me his full name, and it's obvious he can't speak Korean."

The God in the body of a child smiled.

"Cale Thames, and as a for the language issue... he's a quick study, you'll have no problem teaching him."

"Now... I'll hope to see you again in my true form, Kim Rok Soo."

The eyes stopped glowing, and the boy, Cale, fainted.

Kim Rok Soo clicked his tongue, he was to old for this shi-

A.N: The GoD just flirted with KRS... he's lucky to be alive.