7. The Swordsman

A.N: Yes I use Gacha Club. But look! 🤩🤩🤩. SORRY!!! Math was hectic and I had a Band Concert but please enjoy! Spot the references.

Cale sighed as he watched Hans playing with some very hard to please children of the Cat tribe.

'Didn't knew he was such a cat lover... well this guarantees he won't slack of' Cale thought as he stared at the sad (and frankly quite amusing) scene of Hans getting rejected.

Multiple times.

Dam, those cats were sassy...

(😉)

But that was beside the point Cale still needed to figure out a way to keep the story going...

Without ending up in a wheelchair.

Or gaining many suspicious looks...

He had built himself a reputation in the little time he had arrived in the Henituse Territory.

He was known as the "Scarlet Angel" of the Count's Family.

He knew he went to far.

No matter how much he insisted calling himself a Trashy Young Master and was caught drinking he never, EVER, got blamed.

Heck! He even threw bottles like he did in the book! But, NO~. Instead people believing he wasn't worthy of such a title...

They made a rumor, the rumor was that Young Master Cale was stressed an worried that his charity wasn't making any difference in the Territory.

And that the worry made him drink in hopes of calming himself.

Ridiculous Utterly Ridiculous!!!

Thank God for haters!

At least they slandered him right?!

No they were terrified of his followers ( Aka. His fans).

Cale honestly felt stupid. He was so focused on the upcoming war he didn't focus on himself.

Darn what was next was he going to dress the drab and do the hula like a stripper?!

Oh, Cale was almost certain if he did that they'd find a way to twist and make him look like the good guy.

Like in his so called past life, except then they always made him look like the villain.

At this point there was a fire in his belly begging him to put his 27th bottle of White wine glass down.

That and the cats "accidently" knocking down the wine glasses on the floor.

Shattering them like his hopes and dreams of having a slacker life with his brothers.

But that was a story for another time, because right now he was getting ready to meet the protagonist of the story Birth of a Hero.

"Nya~ where are we going Cale?" Whined a small red-furred kitten.

"I need you to find a person wearing dark clothes that seems like has gone through war. Trust me you'll know when you see him." Explained Cale quietly.

"Nya! We won't disappoint!" A silver
-furred female kitten answered.

Cale smirked.

"I'll be back when you find him lead him to me" Cake then reached for his pocket.

And the pulled out two gorgeous scarves.

One had pretty soft pink and navy blue flowers.

The other one had purple and blue swirly designs.

He gently grabbed them and tied them around Hong and On's necks.