21. Dear family meet my family? (1)

A.N: Sorry for not updating. Family drama and writers block hit me.

Cale slowly noticed that his body was beginning to sputter and flicker like a dying firefly.

"Oh heck no Mr! You are not ending this dang call on me! No, its supposed to be the other way around-" The Red head growled.

"Why dear Cale-nim it seems that you are desperately needed in in the land of the living! Look at the time! Anyways bye~~!" The god said, voice tumbling out in a rushed manner before everything went dark.

Inexplicably Cale felt dizzy like the world was about to fall out of gravity into the nothingness that was space.

"Let go of my human you waste of space!" Screeched an very vicious voice of Raon Miru.

"Listen here Barney. This is my dear dongseang and I'd never hand it to you sorry excuse of for Dragon!" Yelled a voice Cale recognized very well.

A tick mark appeared on Cale's face, although people were to busy arguing to see it. 

That bastard's voice.

A large slap was heard.

"Cale~!" Whined Kim Rok Soo as he rubbed his recently slapped cheek.

Cale turned to glare at the larger man slipping out of his grip, crossing his arms and glaring at him.

"HYUNG. NIM. YOU. HAVE. LOST. YOUR. HUGGING. PRIVILEGES." Cale hissed seething from the inside out.

A look of pure horror found its place on the Korean man's face.

"No! Please no my dearest younger brother~" Anime tears rolled down the normally stoic face.

"So you know this man young master?" The voice of an old man spoke.

Raon had already turned invisible, Hong and On meowed in their cat forms.

 Cale huffed.

"Yeah this sorry excuse of an adult male in my 'dear' Hyung-nim, Kim Rok Soo say hi to Ron." Cale introduced.

Ron gave his usual benign smile before looking at Kim Rok Soo.

"Hello. I don't wish to interrupt your reunion but how do you know the young master?" Ron asked curiosity coloring his words menacing.

"I'm his older brother and raised him! And yet this is the thanks I get?!" Kim Rok Soo whined.

Cale simply rolled his eyes before turning to Ron.

"Sorry Ron, my brother isn't usually this pathetic." Cale spoke acting like he hadn't just insulted his guardian from childhood.

Kim Rok Soo rolled his eyes in annoyance his rather pitiful expression changing into his usual intimidating blank slate.

"I apologize for my intrusion and for causing any trouble to the esteemed butler of the Henituse Household, I got a little carried away at the prospect of seeing my younger sibling once more." Ron noted that just like the Young Master, Kim Rok Soo held the same thick accent that did not match anyone he had met before.

'Well, except that punk Choi Han, but he only has it with certain words. The similarities in names also grants suspicion.' Ron analyzed curious if he was correct at the connection between the straggler's by the  similarities in their features, speech, and strength.

The young master really had a habit of picking up powerful stragglers. 

"...Ron can you please get Kim Rok Soo some... Henituse approved clothes?" Cale asked, but you can sense the bite in his remark. He was mocking his elder brother's fashion sense.

Kim Rok Soo gave Cale the most annoyed look.

"And what pray tell is wrong with my clothes?" Kim Rok Soo asked a tick mark in his face.

The kids sweatdropped.

'Well now know where he got is strange... personality.' 

"Oh, well dear brother it's plain to the point of boredom~ And the dark colors keep you're hair and face from standing out~~~" Cale smiled.

If there was one thing that Cale would respect about his sorry excuse of a brother it would be his looks. As much as Kim Rok Soo referred himself as average it was pure bull, his brother could pass a model, and yet he never did anything to accent his beauty, instead he ignored it forcefully drowning himself to blend into the crowd. 

But not now! Kim Rok Soo was in his territory and he will not allow his brother look like a poor  person. He'd pull off of his resources to the point he'd relate to Ariana's 7 rings.

(Aww he cares!)

Ron smiled his usual benign smile.

"I'm assuming the young master would like me to show Kim Rok Soo to a room?" Ron smiled.

Cale nodded his head.

"Next to mine, but keep my brother from Choi Han. I'll introduce them in their own time." Cale spoke his voice tenser then before.

Last thing Cale needed was Choi Han discovering another Korean.

"Wow Damn! Not even a few bonding moments with you huh dear Erza-wannabe?"

Cale tried to slap Kim Rok Soo only for Kim Rok Soo to catch it.

"Chill Erza-wannabe I was joking."

Cale practically vibrated with rage.

"What forgot your nickname? Should I call you Cherry? Apple? Short Cake? Diluc? Uzumaki?" Kim Rok Soo smirked.

Cale grinned a wicked grin.

"Call me any of those demeaning names once more and you'll end up with a few more scars...." 

...

"Chill kid! I'm going." He got off the floor following the assassin butler.

'Human who was that bastard?' Growled Roan Miru.

Cale huffed before smiling fondly.

"That Hong, On, Raon, is your uncle."

All kids turned to their father figure and nodded.

"But he weird? Or is just me" Asked On.

Cale chuckled.

"Oh heck yes, he is the weirdest person I know."