Act 5: School. . . Its not Cool Anymore

Hey, It's me, here's one of the chapters I promised. Please enjoy

It was early morning as the sun had began to rise from the East, its mighty rays of light soon landed on the city of Fuyuki

It was early morning as the sun had began to rise from the East, its mighty rays of light soon landed on the city of Fuyuki. Some of the residence have already woken up and were beginning to start their mornings. Though, in one particular apartment, a pair of two could be seen still sleeping. These two were none other than Max Aznable and White Glint, the runaway master servant duo.

Currently, Max was seen sleeping in a futon on the floor as their apartment had only one bed. For White Glint, she could be seen laying on her bed while she stared at the still sleeping boy. A small smile played on her lips as she stared at him. 'Just like old times.' She thought as she remember the days when she was just a simple toy who only watched over her caring master.

She chuckled a little at the memories and how the two slowly began to gain more and more friends over the years. After a moment of silence, the girl suddenly grew a small mischievous smile. "Hummm~" Getting an idea, the girl slowly got out of her bed without make any sound. Slowly, she began to climb into the futon and slowly wrap her arms around the boy.

Without thinking much, the boy's sleeping body moved an arm over to bring the girl closer. Like a teddy bear a toddler would hold onto. The girl didn't mind the action, in fact it made her even bolder as she started rubbing her chest against the sleeping boy.

"Wakey~, wakey~, or else something bad will happen~" Startled, the boy slowly began to open his eyes while mumbling a little.

"White, is that you? Can you give me, like five more minutes.~" He then closed his eyes while bringing the girl closer, practically putting the two into a tight hug. White, could be seen blinking a bit. Her ears grow a shade red as she buried her face into Max's chest.

"Jezz, wake up already I want to eat your food." She mumbled, all the while Max slowly looked at the digital alarm clock at his side to see that it was Saturday. In other words, it's the weekend with no school. Still some what asleep and unaware of his actions, Max only lowers his head down to the soft fluff of white hair all the while mumbling.

"Nooo~ This feels nice, like I could sleep forever." If only Max knew what the situation was, White on the other hand was fully aware and just decided to let it be. besides, she was also starting to enjoy the warm embrace herself and was slowly being whisked away into a morning nape.

'Fine, you win this time, my cute little dummy.' And thus, without realizing it, Max was suddenly sleeping with the personification of White Glint in a human (female) form. It would be several hours later that Max would wake up to see White dressed in her sleeping wear, which was a t-shirt and panties, and sleeping on top of him. . . Again.

.

.

.

In the deep confines of the Matō mansion, a meeting of several mages dressed in matching clocks that covered their faces could be seen. These men, we're all part of one of the many waring factions who exist in Japan. More specifically, those who are fighting for control of the dense Laylines in the city.