Act 2: Deals with a Toll

Hello there. . . Ok enough talk time to read.

Also music is optional

"So, can you run that by me again? Mister-"

"Schweinorg, but please call me Zelretch."

"Right, so you want to reincarnate me into another world that has magic and a bunch of dark secrets with the added bonus of having a healthy body." The old man nodded. "In return, you want me to go off and fight these terrorists groups-"

"Mages, to be more precise but yes they've just went on to become just that."

". . . You know, I'd believe you if you were some cosmic God with some perfect form or something  like that, hell even an angle from Evangelion would have been more convincing. . . You aren't an angle are you?" I tensed up my shoulders and slowly backed away from the 'wizard' with a scared look in my eyes.

". . . Brahahahahah-" The 'wizard' began to laugh like a mad man, like someone told him a really good joke or something. 'This is so weird, I'm I finally losing it?' Eventually the man claimed down while still getting a few good chuckles in. "Ha, haha, haaa. . . Oh wait you're serious? Hold on, let me laugh some more. AHAHAHAHAHA!"

My eyes twitched at the pure hate I feel for this. . . this. . . Troll! God, I feel like I'm going to strangle him if he keeps it up. He claims down, again, and turns to me with a serious look. "Aah, thanks for the good laugh. Anyway, mister Aznable I can assure you that I'm no extra terrestrial being bent on destroying all life. . . That's the job of the planets."

"The what now?"

"Anyway, you'll be sent over with a little something special implanted into your soul to make the transition into this new world all the better." I give a suspicious look to the man who has some how 'highjack' my dream. 'I don't like this, not one single bit.' I thought, the man in return gave me a shit-eating grin before continuing. "So, Mister Aznable do we have a deal?"

Standing with this man, alone in a void with parts of what looks to be his office gave me the impression I was having an odd ball dream. Though, if YouTube has taught me anything is that you should never in a million years say yes to an old man, in a suit, alone, and in a void. . . But then again, begin in a new body would probably be better considering I'm already dead. . . "Ah screw it, I'll take you up on this deal Zelretch."

Zelretch gave a go to smile while extending his hand out to me, I reach it and shack his hand and thought nothing much of it. "I'll be expecting great things from you, Max Aznable." And just like that, my vision suddenly became blurry as I slowly fell backwards. 

'come to think of it, I never asked if I could bring my stuff over. Man, that's going leave me depressed for a while.' I thought with a sigh leaving my lips before going out cold.

.

.

.

Zelretch watched the boy's body slowly fall backwards before floating. He looked to be in sleeping as his back faced down and his front faced the top. 'Perfect' I thought, taking Kaleidoscope out I create another tear into the boy's hospital room to see his sleeping figure and the flat line going. Next to the now dead body were his little protectors, "Don't worry, he's not gone yet. He still needs you all." Reaching my hand forward, I watch as orbs of different coloured lights leave the toy models and float through the tear.

dozens of spirt orbs flow away from the boy's bed and into the tear. After awhile longer, they all had entered and gathered around the boy's soul. Like flies to a light, they surround him with devotion to the man who built and cared for them. Closing the tear and approaching the group with an idea in mind. "Now that you're all here, how about I make you all a deal?"