𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰

𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘺

      The more we spent time at the lake the more Brandon got jealous. I mean I completely understand why, I sadly didn't get drunk but I got buzzed, meaning i was very social with everyone. Buzzed me also never fails to make Brandon really annoyed. I wasn't lying when I said I needed some drinks for me to survive the lake trip.

         We all ended up parting ways after sunset, it was nice but I wish Brandon and I didn't have to hide anything. Mason once again told us to bring everything back with us because he was sleeping over at Allie's house and he had to drop off his two perverted friends.

         Brandon was driving the truck in pure silence. Music wasn't even playing, my buzz was going away and I felt a very big elephant in the room.  I looked over at Brandon as he drove, his hand gripped onto the stirring wheel tightly and his jaw was clenched defining his sharp jawline. His side profile has always made me weak. Especially with the curl the was hanging over his forehead.

              "Brandon" My voice was soft and quiet, he didn't say anything. His face was staring straight at the road, not even a glance at me. "Why are you mad nothing happened" I sighed really not wanting this to be an argument.

"I'm not mad, I'm just—-bothered" I rolled my eyes knowing that he was mad.

             "You're mad Brandon stop denying it." Putting my hair behind my ears I sat back in the seat, feeling myself sink in. If he was going to be annoyingly mad and not tell me why then I'm going to be annoyed.

         When we got home I grabbed my tote bag and left the car slamming the door behind me. He was pissing me off, he never talks about his feelings and it pisses me off. Clenching my jaw tightly I opened the front door and closed it. Was he probably going to walk in too? Yes, do I care right now? No. 

         I felt gross and mad which honestly is not a good combo, quietly I went up stairs into my room. Even if he does walk in right now I don't want to speak to him. Quickly grabbing my tank top and panties, I walked into the bathroom needing to take a warm shower to ease the tension. Brandon should probably take some notes and do what I'm doing. Trying to relax and not explode. Maybe I did explode.

           I stood under the water letting the lake water wash away with the shampoo that was in my hair. I took in deep breaths trying to release all the annoyance I had. Was it working? A little bit.

           I probably was showering for a few minutes when I heard the door close in Mason's room. Brandon is inside the house. I already started feeling the flames starting to rise in me again just thinking about the whole situation. Asshole. Shutting off the water off, I rinsed off all of the water from my body and burrito wrapped myself in the towel. I swear if I run into him leaving the bathroom I will no joke scream.

             After putting on my panties and top I left to my room feeling fresh. You know I really wish he could just talk to me. I've always told him that he could talk to me but clearly he isn't allowing that. Shutting the door quietly, I began playing some soft music in my room as I saw Tom cuddled up in my bed.

         "Hey buddy" picking him up in my arms, I felt his soft ginger fur against my hands. "Why are boys such jerks? You're probably the only boy who isn't a total dick" hugging him tightly I laid down grabbing my journal and pen, time to write out each feeling i have. Well I thought I could write today but I was interrupted by my door opening.

        You can take a lucky guess...it's Brandon. Surprise surprise. I rolled my eyes and put the journal down on my night stand.

          "Tiffany" he started but I never let him end, I got up and stormed over to him, looking up into his blue eyes that weren't as dark as before. He seemed guilty, did I care? No.