𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘺

I ran my hands through my freshly blow dried hair and began putting on my makeup. Today is my date with Brandon. That's right date. I still can't believe it. Having him around is nice though, he's comforting to be around in a way.

I wonder what he will wear today, he normally wears jeans and a tight tank. Who knows maybe it'll be a tight tee. He didn't even tell me what time we were going so I got up at eight, showered and now I'm getting ready. I also didn't know what to wear. I could do shorts and a shirt like always but I don't know.

I never know that to wear to these things, ever. I always feel like I should try to impress him but I know he doesn't care, why would he? I probably looked through my closet piece by piece again. It was when I came across a long blue dress with red roses and an open back. I love dainty floral dresses.

              I slipped my body in the fabric, then looked at myself in the full body length mirror. I ran my hands down my petit waist realizing how skinny I was, not in a bad way, I just sometimes don't realize it. I truly didn't know what shoes to wear so I put on some white dainty sandals that I loved oh so much. It went well with the dress. Plus it's too hot to wear my converse. Right as I went to put in my earring I heard a knock on my door.

     Still putting on my jewelry I yelled out "come in!" I didn't look at who was coming into my room until his very recognizable voice rang in my ears.

         "You are absolutely stunning Tiffany" he sounded amazed, my cheeks flushed red. I kept trying to clasp the thin chained necklace around my neck but his words made me so giddy that I couldn't even open the stupid clasp. "I got it"

I saw his reflection on the mirror stand much taller then me, my head went to his shoulder. I'm not saying I'm short either I'm pretty average size, 5'5, he's just a big person.

"All finished" his hands ran down my arms, a small grin began spreading upon my lips. He was wearing a grey tight tank with a blue striped short sleeve button up and some khakis. I wanted to lean back into his chest and stare at his beautifully structured face. "Ready?"

Snapping out of the trance, I nodded "I just have to grab my tote bag, because what is going to a market without buying things right?" I grabbed my tote bag from my closet and wallet.

"What are you gonna buy?" His eyes followed me where I went. Opening my room door for us to already start heading out, I thought about what I needed to buy.

"Books and fruits, maybe a piece of clothing if I find something" he followed behind me as we went down the stairs. I still can't believe this is a date. Getting out of the house and into his truck, he began driving to the famous market in town... well the only market in town.

            Walking side by side together, I felt his knuckles brush mine. Waves of electricity ran through my arm. My heart pounded as we walked through the endless crowds of people picking Groceries and other things for themselves.  As we walked we talked about different things, our conversations would lead to other conversations leading to other conversations. It was endless.

          As we walked through the market I saw some pretty flowers, I didn't say anything but I just stared at them. They look so beautiful and purple. I brought enough money to get three books, my fruits, and that's it sadly.

          Thankfully my eyes landed on a tent that was full of books. I didn't realize I ditched Brandon, until I got to the book tent and almost squealed.  I shrugged it off knowing that he will find me eventually.