𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘺

Tuesday 9:45 pm. I'm back with yet again another update of Brandon. I know what a drag, well not really...Brandon and I-How do I put this into words? Well I'll just tell you how it started and where I'm at.

After my terrible family breakfast, I was crying in Brandon's arms and he asked me out. I know crazy, I didn't believe it either until the day of the date. He was dressed in khakis and his usual tank with a open button up. I wore a dress, honestly me wearing a dress for this date just made it more official that took it seriously.

He's not bad though, I always talked him down and I always try to get him out of my mind that he literally invades. He's sweet and funny, he watches everything I do. Even the small things. He makes me feel so nervous and giggly. Sometimes when I'm around him I say the weirdest most random things but it's only because I get so nervous around him that nothing normal comes out of my mouth.

On Saturday afternoon I learned that Brandon gets equally nervous when he's with me but he's good at hiding it. He brought me to a beautiful lake and had a whole picnic set up; but I didn't really care about the picnic, the fruits....okay I did because it added to the whole romantic date thing but, when he took off the blind fold and told me to turn around, I felt everything inside of me just melt. He stood there with purple flowers that I wanted from the farmers market but never got.

He said he wasn't going to kill me. He did kill me. That whole act of him giving me flowers killed me.

I didn't even know what it's say to him, no one ever has done something like this for me. They just took me out on the froyo dates and the movie theater, but never like this. That's the difference with Brandon. He knows me. He knows everything about what I like and what I don't like, he makes sure I'm okay and comfortable.

The flowers weren't the best thing though. That same afternoon I felt Brandon's perfect soft pink lips on mine. We kissed...and it wasn't no ordinary kiss it was a hungry desperate kiss that seemed that he waited centuries for. Remember when I said I melted before? Well this time I felt everything in me explode.

He looks at me with his dazzling blue eyes like if I'm the only girl he's ever seen. He makes me feel special and wanted. Just like I tattooed his every little detail in my mind, he did the same.

I truly never thought in a million years that Brandon Hunter would be someone I'm not only attracted to but have feelings for, even if I don't admit it I do. He makes me feel things that I've never felt before towards anyone. I don't know what's to come next but, I'll just hope and pray that this never ends. Not with him. I don't think I'll survive if he breaks my heart.

       Shutting the journal, I set it down on my night stand and went to the kitchen to get my late night snack before I hide out in my bedroom the whole night. I mean it's nothing unusual, I always just hide out in my room from seven to nine in the morning. I really didn't want to run into any of my family members... that includes Mason.

Mason and I still haven't really talked about last weekend, I'm still annoyed at him but mostly hurt that he would say to calm down when it isn't a situation to calm down for...especially if he doesn't know what it's like to be in my position. We haven't really crossed paths to talk or anything.

Talking about crossing paths, I haven't seen Brandon since our date. I know we don't have to spend every living moment together but we usually eat lunch together everyday and it's strange if I don't at least see him in the kitchen or in living room drawing or watching tv.