Dancing in the rain

I've never really liked the rain but my boyfriend loves it, he always asks me to go out with him and play in the rain but I always decline, today was different. " oh come on it'll be fun!" My boyfriend Eddie shouted as he tried to drag me outside, " no!, Eddie don't take me outside" I groaned cuddling into a big blanket, " come please!" Eddie then gave me the biggest and the cutest puppy dog eyes ever, and of course i  gave in, " fine but just this once" I said getting up from the couch and putting my shoes on, " yes!, thank you" e said quickly running to the door and grabbing my hand. When we got out Eddie dragged me to the middle of the road, " come on let's dance!" Eddie said placing his hands on my waist, " okay!" I said smiling at his childish antics, I placed my hands on his shoulders and started to dance about like we were high or something, " ed's if I get hit by a car I'm blaming you" I laughed as he spun me around in a puddle, " you'll be fine!" Eddie said smiling. After we were done our dance and having a lot of fun Eddie asked if I wanted to go inside and warm up, so I agreed and we both ran inside, when we got in Eddie grabbed this big blanket for the both of us to cuddle into, " okay what do you want to do now?" He said cuddling up next to me as I put my head on his chest, " how about we just relax and watch a movie?" I asked, " sure how about we watch top gun?" He asked placing his head on mine, " sure!" I said. Now I think I like the rain, maybe we should do the dancing agin.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Ta da ✨✨