Hair stylist

" hey darling would you be able to help me with something!" Eddie shouted from his bedroom, "yeah what wrong?" I said walking to his bedroom, as I walked in I saw Eddie tugging at his hair " sweetheart please help me" Eddie  groaned while sitting down on the bed, " okay" I said walking over to him and taking the brush " how do you get you're hair like this?" I asked brushing his hair, " I don't know just help me!" Laddie said looking at his mirror " okay, okay how about I braid it?" I asked brushing more of his hair, " yes do that!" Eddie said sitting back and relaxing. After I was done brushing I grabbed some bobbles, " okay just stay still" I said putting his hair into three different sections " okay darling" Eddie said smiling at me " I love you" he said, " I love you too Ed's" I replied.  When I was done I told Eddie he could go and look.

" oh thank you sweetheart!" Eddie said running over to me and giving me a kiss, " I love it" he said, "that's good Eddie, I'm glad you like it" I said  smiling, " okay can I do yours?" Eddie asked giving me puppy eyes " sure!" I said sitting down ...

" oh thank you sweetheart!" Eddie said running over to me and giving me a kiss, " I love it" he said, "that's good Eddie, I'm glad you like it" I said  smiling, " okay can I do yours?" Eddie asked giving me puppy eyes " sure!" I said sitting down on the bed, " oh thank you!" Eddie said sitting down next to and brushing my hair " Eddie?" I asked " yes darling?" He asked " after this do you want to get some milkshakes?" I asked smiling at him " yes, I'd love too" Eddie said kissing my head. After Eddie was done me and Eddie quickly ran to his van to go get the milkshakes, "I love you Eddie" I said smiling " I love you too" Eddie said starting up the van.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Note :  hii guys I hope you liked this story and thank you for request 💗