Hello darling - Eddie Munson

It was Saturday day night and I was busy working on my homework for English class until I heard something at my window, I ignored it but it started to get louder as if someone was throwing something at it. I went to the window and opened it to see Eddie Munson standing there throwing rocks " Eddie what are you doing here!" I whisper shouted " I just came to see if you were alright" he said while smiling up at me, " go to the back door I'll be there in a minute " okay sweetheart!" Eddie shouted before running to the back door I loved it when he came to check on me but I was very busy with homework and other things I went down stairs to the back door and opened it for him " hello darling" he said while kissing my cheek with a grin " Eddie I'm really busy right now" I said " with what?" He replied "  homework and writing an essay!" I whispered again " well maybe I can help you with it?" Eddie said giving me an other kiss " Eddie you never show up to English, how are you going to help?" " well I can at least give it a try" he said laughing I laughed as well calming down. After what felt like a year we were done and I'm pretty sure it's all wrong " okay what do you want to do now?" I said sitting up on my bed " i just want to cuddle" Eddie said lying down next to me while put a hand on my waist dragging me down with him " okay" I replied cuddling in to him " I love you Eddie" I said feeling my eyes get heavy " I love you too darling"

_______________________________________________________________________________________

300 words
I hope you enjoyed this image <3 !
Byeee!