Club meeting

" come on please just come to the meeting" Mike begged with Dustin " no, I said I'm not going, why don't you ask Lucas?" I said " we did he's got his game" Dustin said " please?" Mike asked  " fine!, I'll go" I said  " yes!" They cheered " thank you so much Eddie will be so happy!" Dustin shouted as they ran back to there table, after class I checked the time and it was already 6:00 so I started walking to the meeting, once I got there I was met with this long haired boy who I'm guessing was Eddie " um hi" I said walking in " hello darling" he said coming up to me " what are you doing here?" He asked " I'm Dustin's friend",he said for me to come here at 6:00" I said Eddie then walked closer to me " I never thought someone like you would be here" Eddie smiled looking me up and down " what do you mean people like me?" I asked looking at him, " i mean look at you, you're on the cheer team you're popular" he said laughing " well I didn't want to come here but they forced me!" I said. "Okay whatever you say sweetheart" Eddie smiled while sitting down on this throne, I just stood there not knowing what to do "well sit down then darling" he said pointing to a seat " okay" i said sitting down next to him, after a while of waiting everyone showed up taking there seats " okay let's get this started" Eddie said half way through playing I felt someone staring at me I looked at Eddie just to him quickly look away " Eddie are you okay?" His friend asked " yeah I'm fine" Eddie just smiled and continued the game. When we were done everyone started to leave saying bye and when I went to leave i heard someone call on me " hey darling do you have a minute?" He asked " yeah, why?" I said walking over to him " would you maybe want to join our club it's called hellfire?" Eddie asked spinning his rings " I thought you said you didn't think I would even be here?" I said crossing my arms " yeah I did say that but I was just nervous" Eddie said. Why would Eddie Munson be nervous? I thought " why were you nervous?" I asked " Well darling i - I like you" he said looking down blushing, I was shocked as well " what?" I said " I like, I have for a while now and" Eddie looked scared of what I would say but then I just started smiling. " I like you too Eddie" I said " really?" Eddie sounded really surprised and happy " yea I like you too maybe we could go on a date?" I asked " yeah sure I'd like that!" He said " okay I'll see you tomorrow!" I shouted walking away. When I was leaving I turned to see him doing a little dance of excitement, I glad I went to this meeting.